New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Jet lag is caused by time zone difference. Ang maramdaman mo for long haul flights is fatigue, especially if hindi comfortable ang seats mo sa airplane. Kaya it's advisable na maglakad-lakad ka during the flight para mabawasan mo fatigue and DVT (deep vein thrombosis).
    Yes.. Very discomforting pag sa economy class, lalo na if very tight pa ang seats like yung sa cebu pacific.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    Yes.. Very discomforting pag sa economy class, lalo na if very tight pa ang seats like yung sa cebu pacific.
    I try to avoid CebuPac as much as possible.
    Signature

3. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    CebPac has been surprisingly good for the trips I used them going to Japan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    Yun nga eh. The longest flight trip i have been was in singapore then japan, separate trips, both from manila then vice versa. Turbulence is also more prominent kaya i wonder how me and my family would feel during the trip once we all go to america.
    double the distance... double the discomfort.
    if i were not Quripot, i'd fly business class.

i have heard, that some newer planes are more comfortably-inclined (designed) than older ones.
    find out who these are, and choose them as your carrier.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    I think it's one of the new 777s. Yung luma daw hindi fully flat yung business class seats.

It's 2 3 2 Cath. It's only the center seat of the 3 seat rows that feels a little crowded. But the seats make the other people sitting next to you unobtrusive.
    I used to fly PAL only pero napagiwanan na talaga sila Last time I flew business with PAL (over a decade ago) ganyan na ang business class nila.

I refuse to pay double the price of economy if I don't get the 1 2 1 configuration. Iniisip ko nga either magtiis ako sa economy ng PAL or I pay business in another airline.

My Auntie said she will pay for my flight to the US, but I will only charge her for the cost of an economy seat, nahihiya naman ako to make her pay for business, I will just pay for the difference.

Lamang lang kasi ng PAL yung non-stop flight e. If I take my meds, bagsak naman ako for 8 hrs, so 4 hrs na lang titiisin ko

Quote Originally Posted by SpinCycle View Post

Seat layout for PAL’s 777. I checked their Airbus layouts too and they either have 2-3-2 or 2-2-2.

Cathay Pacific has the 1-2-1 layout you might be looking for.

PAL na lang ata ang hindi 1-2-1 for business? My Mom likes Asiana pero ayoko kasi talaga ng lay over

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    double the distance... double the discomfort.
    if i were not Quripot, i'd fly business class.

i have heard, that some newer planes are more comfortably-inclined (designed) than older ones.
    find out who these are, and choose them as your carrier.
    I find it impractical to fly business if it's a short flight (less than 8 hrs). May Tita ako na kuripot, I tell her, basta senior na, you have to fly business for long flights. Ewan ko ano ba gagawin niya sa pera niya e 85 yrs old na siya

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Dont forget may premium economy ang PAL with better legroom. But same seat width lang. baka more tolerable for long haul.
    Cathay pacific has great premium economy seats. Not sure how much regular price but on sale, it’s at 1.2-1.3k usd

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    PAL na lang ata ang hindi 1-2-1 for business? My Mom likes Asiana pero ayoko kasi talaga ng lay over
    A lot of airlines still have 2-2-2 business class seat configs.

And what’s wrong with having a lay over? It’s just a matter of hours lang naman ang dagdag, unless very urgent ang trip mo. Sarap nga may layover, para ka na rin nakapasyal sa ibang lugar, especially if the connecting airport is nice like HK, Haneda, or Incheon. And if you’re travelling in biz class, you have lounge access pa.
    Signature

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    A lot of airlines still have 2-2-2 business class seat configs.

And what’s wrong with having a lay over? It’s just a matter of hours lang naman ang dagdag, unless very urgent ang trip mo. Sarap nga may layover, para ka na rin nakapasyal sa ibang lugar, especially if the connecting airport is nice like HK, Haneda, or Incheon. And if you’re travelling in biz class, you have lounge access pa.
    baka strict ang nanay nya [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I find it impractical to fly business if it's a short flight (less than 8 hrs). May Tita ako na kuripot, I tell her, basta senior na, you have to fly business for long flights. Ewan ko ano ba gagawin niya sa pera niya e 85 yrs old na siya
    i-iwan sa inyo, para pag-awayan ninyo!
    heh heh.

seriously, many oldsters are like that.
    our richest tita was also the legendary scroogia in our clan. our recollections of her would give us bellyaches of laughter.
    Last edited by dr. d; April 10th, 2018 at 12:12 AM.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast