New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    JIM: balitaan mo kami bukas sa mga hapenings, kung pwede kunan mo ng pic ang chick :D

2. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Bukod po sa mga motel/hotel, pwede rin po sa mga resorts, dito sa LP meron. Villa Ocampo ang yung place, sa may Casimiro. Magaganda rin ang mga chicks.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing View Post
    JIM: balitaan mo kami bukas sa mga hapenings, kung pwede kunan mo ng pic ang chick :D
    hehehe cge sana makunan ko ng pic.

thanks guys sa suggestions pero mamaya na kasi ito kaya bahala na hehehehe. kulit kasi ako pa pinaghahanap.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Victoria court can organize everything from food to dancers, etc. but i think it requires a few days before the date of the stag party to be reserved.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Sa likod ng bahay namin me kwarto welcome kayo doon.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed View Post
    Nabuhay bigla si KIPER! heheheheh
    :rofl:
    yan pala ang mga usapang gusto mo kiper ah? he he

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    jim, para kay m2 ba to?

Quote Originally Posted by niwde11 View Post
    potek, ang master dyan si M54.
    loko ka niwde...inosente pa ako at wala akong alam dyan....

....sa pilipinas :bwahaha:

but seriously, i wish i could make a recommendation but i havent been there in 7 years. but a couple of ideas...

getting a hotel room and hiring some "talent" is much much better than a private room in a club. kailangang may kilala ka na magaling kumilatis ng talent (dito mapapakinabangan si niwde :hihihi: ), yung maganda at "game", hehehe.

no matter how good the club, you will never have the same freedoms that you can get if you get a Victoria Court or hotel room.

a couple of rules though (learned from bitter experience):
    1. make sure the rules about "interacting" with the talent are clear and strictly enforced. if not, there's always somebody who tries to do too much and gets into trouble with the bouncer or the bride-to-be
    2. don't trash the hotel room or make too much noise! sounds obvious but my friends that can't control themselves when drunk simply don't get invited to these things. nothing kills a party more than getting thrown out of the venue :bwahaha:
    3. NO PICTURES. anyone who shows up with a camera is immediately ejected. i don't need to explain this rule. actually, don't even allow camera phones

have fun!!! (don't get any STD's) :hysterical:

8. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Kailangan yata ni sir GS ito...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I've organized a number of stag parties before but the best was we rented a house with swimming pool in Antipolo, got 2 "talents" and they put on a show for all of us. Should've gotten 4.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    what's a stag party?
    oo nga naman.

puro nalang kwento narinig ko at "secret" tungkol dyan. for the benefit of those who haven't been to one will someone please write an article or short post along the lines of Stag Party For Dummies? heheh.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Nice place for a Stag Party