New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    2 long weekends in a row...

http://www.gov.ph/2011/10/20/proclam...no-276-s-2011/

DECLARING MONDAY, 7 NOVEMBER 2011, AS A REGULAR HOLIDAY THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY, IN OBSERVANCE OF EIDUL ADHA (FEAST OF SACRIFICE)

WHEREAS, Republic Act No. 9849 provides that Eidul Adha shall be celebrated as a regular holiday;

WHEREAS, Eidul Adha is one of the two greatest feasts of Islam;

WHEREAS, the date of the festival based on the declaration made by Saudi Arabia’s highest religious body is on 6 November 2011;

WHEREAS, the National Commission on Muslim Filipinos (NCMF) recommended that the observance of Eidul Adha be on 7 November 2011 and the Eidul Adha prayer held on 6 November 2011;

NOW, THEREFORE, I, BENIGNO S. AQUINO III, President of the Philippines, by virtue of the powers vested in me by law, do hereby declare Monday, 7 November 2011, as a regular holiday throughout the country, in observance of Eidul Adha (Feast of Sacrifice).

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand and caused the seal of the Republic of the Philippines to be affixed.

Done in the City of Manila, this 20th day of October, in the year of Our Lord, Two Thousand and Eleven

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Feeling ko nga ngayon (dito sa opis),- bakasyon na naman... :hysterical:

14.3K:eathis:

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    ^ oo nga, dami pa absent!
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Feeling ko nga ngayon (dito sa opis),- bakasyon na naman... :hysterical:

14.3K:eathis:
    Ako, nasa office ngayon... mukhang petiks mode nga.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    ^^ oo nga katamad pa rin pumasok, whole day ako ng surf kahapon, ngayon mukhang ganon nanaman
    looking forward to another long weekend

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Boring long weekend pag maulan.

hmmm. Nov 14 na siguro ako papasok sa trabaho, tutal pinapagamit lahat ng VL at SL. May matitira pa a dec..

kung pwede lang i-transfer sa ibang katrabaho ang leave kapalit ng cash e... LOL

(NEWS) November7, 2011 Declared Regular Holiday