New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    try Antonio's Farm sa tagaytay, reservations only kaya tlagang kitang kita nag exert ka ng effort, sabayan mo na din ng regalong jewelry tulad ng sabi ng iba), PM me for the number para sa reservation....super romantic ung place

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Since you’re asking for something that’s budget-friendly I would suggest that you cook for her. Prepare a nice dinner set-up sa bahay nyo (or better yet sa bahay nila, kakuntsaba yung mommy nya), complete with candles & a dozen roses (not necessarily the expensive ones). There a lot of not-so-difficult-to-prepare dishes that are available on-line, hindi kailangang mamahalin, gandahan mo na lang ang presentation. Then ask a friend who knows how to play the guitar to come over & play your favorite songs while you’re having dinner. Gimikan mo ng konti, bago kayo pumunta sa lugar i-blind fold mo sya & tell her that you have a simple surprise. Then after having dinner & she thinks that you’ve pulled out all your surprises, give her a love letter. Matrabaho lang ito & it’s not your usual gift but if you really love her I’m sure you wouldn’t mind the extra effort—I’m sure that it’ll be a night to remember. Maganda rin suggestions ng mga ibang tsikoteers dito, but whatever you decide on I’m sure she’ll appreciate it.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Guys and Gals, Buhayin ko lang tong Thread na to after 2years

This coming June me and the wifey are going to celebrate our 10th year Anniversary...Pls. suggest naman what to DO or to GIVE. Out of the options na ang travel outside of the country pwede travel basta within the country. Ladies pls. also take your inputs as we guys are generally callous or naive on this things.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Nothing beats giving Jewelry

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    bling bling

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    jewelry... but make sure it's design means something significant.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    ok...so Jewelries......So saan pdeng bumili ng nice and authentic jewelries na ika nga "bang for the bucks"....Most of the nice jewelries store siempre kasama na dun ung parang ambiance factor ng store sa mga prices ng binebenta jewelries. hehehe.. Pls. state the exact name and location.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Give something techie...

9101:thatsit:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Need suggestions: anniversary gift.