New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    peeps, I need suggestion on cheap makati parking. I work in makati ave, right on the corner of ayala. Read this morning, ayala will be increasing parking rates.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Check with your HR baka may discount sa building kaso monthly ang bayad. Last I checked Enterprise Center is 2,300 a month!

Before, if you become a member of Shangri-La Gold Club (5,000 pesos then) you can avail of the monthly parking for 1,000. For 5,000 you get an overnight stay, not bad if you're married. Ewan ko lang ngayon.

There's an open parking in De La Rosa, used to go for 60 pesos a day, kaso unahan.

There was one far away from Ayala 1,750 a month.

Parking was one of the reasons I moved to Makati.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by the_wildthing
    Check with your HR baka may discount sa building kaso monthly ang bayad. Last I checked Enterprise Center is 2,300 a month!

Before, if you become a member of Shangri-La Gold Club (5,000 pesos then) you can avail of the monthly parking for 1,000. For 5,000 you get an overnight stay, not bad if you're married. Ewan ko lang ngayon.

There's an open parking in De La Rosa, used to go for 60 pesos a day, kaso unahan.

Huh? You moved to makati because of parking? I would move away from makati... Ang mahal kasi ng parking there. I am in ortigas right now and I can get parking for as cheap as 35-65 pesos the whole day.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa delarosa and washington may mga cheap parking areas, sa gilid ng export bank meron din

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    park your car sa house for free and then take the mrt =)

mahal talaga sa makati eh...suko nako jan sa area na yan.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by the_wildthing

Pare,

nice suggestions. Our building is beside enterprise (if you use the bridge walkway, locsin to be exact)

Where exactly is the open parking in dela rosa for 60php/day? Thats cheap! I hope its not far from here. The problem kc is that we're at the end of de la rosa (landmark side) I inquired in shang already, and wala na ata that monthly parking. By feb 1, parking will be 130/day na where i regularly park, have a few days to go to find an alternative.

Keep your suggestions coming guys.

Thanks

7. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by jedi
    sa delarosa and washington may mga cheap parking areas, sa gilid ng export bank meron din
    where's this? Export bank in buendia corner pasong tamo? Is that what you're referring to?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    sa Gabriela Silang Parking along ayala ave cor makati ave ongoing pa rin yung P100 flat rate parking. di siya cheap pero sawa ka sa parking kahit gabi ka na umuwi.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    yan din ang reason why i dont bring my car anymore going to our office in makati. talo talaga sa parking. Dati nakakapag park pa ko libre sa kalayaan near makati ave. ngayon bawal na. parking sa salcedo near dela costa around 80 pesos whole day. pero bigat pa din sa bulsa.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by nmtin
    Huh? You moved to makati because of parking? I would move away from makati... Ang mahal kasi ng parking there. I am in ortigas right now and I can get parking for as cheap as 35-65 pesos the whole day.

afaik, what cliff wants to imply is that he moved his residence to makati so he can go to work without bringing his car....

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast
need cheap makati parking