New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    May 2009
    [SIZE=2]My daughter hasn't been to the beach since she was a year old and she's 4 years old now, so we decided to look for the nearest budget-firendly beach.

After some research, we finally settled on Munting Buhangin Beach Camp. Reviews in the net are mixed so we decided to try it out ourselves.

The one about the steep steps just before going to the beach proper? It's worse than what's written in the reviews!!

I decided to bring our trolley dahil nga ang balita madaming steps. It was totally useless going down. The beach sand also hindered progress when using a trolley. Lumulubog yung gulong kaya mas mahirap pang hilahin.

The cottages were nice. Ang badtrip lang, konti lang ang grilling places and all of them were occupied! Ang daming nagluluto. And those with cottages beside the grillers tend to treat them as theirs. Hindi na tinatanggal ang gamit nila.

Yung mga mama pa sa katabi naming cottage, ayaw magsigarilyo sa cottage nila kaya sa tabi ng cottage namin sila nagyoyosi. Take note ha, nakaakbay sila sa cottage namin. I didn't want to confront them, baka taga-doon lang sila. Mahirap na. We just moved our things to the other side of the cottage, nasa ilalim na ng siko nila e.

The beach itself was okay. Nothing spectacular. Para ka lang nasa Tondaligan or San Fabian.

Another problem was when we were about to go home. The changing room was a mess. It was flooded up to your ankles kaya di mo pa rin magamit pangpalit. The comfort room was likewise bad. Aside from being flooded, the flush doesn't work!

The staff were helpful naman, lalo na yung mga tumutulong mag-setup ng tent at nagbubuhat ng gamit.

When we went there, there were 5 buses ahead of us so we had to wait almost 45 minutes before we reached the gate and had ourselves registered. Take note ha: nakabalandra kami dun sa highway and I was always looking at my rearview mirror at baka may sumulpot na truck at hindi kami mapansin.

Kaya pala matagal ang pila, there was just one guard manning the gate and who was tasked to register all guests!

Pagdating namin sa bahay, I was more tired than when we started... and my body hurt all over from carrying our things up those dam**d stairs!

Looking for rest and relaxation while watching your children play at the beach? If you're near the place, I don't think there would be any problem. But if you're from Paranaque, forget it. Try the hotsprings in laguna instead. [/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    diyan din yata dapat kami dati..

buti na lang napadpad sa canyon cove

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Pangalan palang kadiri na

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^^^ Yup,- In the same neighborhood,- Canyon Cove is way better....

12.8K:toma:

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    buhay pa pala munting buhangin? kala ko nasakop na sila ng terazas eh.. used to go there back in college almost every week. sarap lang tumambay sa beach habang may malamig na beer hehe.. relaxed at malinis pa sya dati. madami din good memories...

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    for relaxing around Batangas, Laiya and Anilao never failed me. hehe.

*ptk: good memories ha. hehe

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Munting Buhangin Beach Camp, Nasugbu Batangas