New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Mga bastos talaga ang mga immig officers ng HK lalo yung nasa papasok. At least hindi lang Pinoy ang binabastos. Kahit anong nationality kaya siguro naggawa ng polling sa daming reklamo sa kanila.

In fairness, mababait ang mga immig officers ng mainland China. Papasok o palabas.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Oh yeah, immigration officers.

In NAIA Terminal 3, there's this cute "babe-alicious" looking immigration officer (departures). IIRC her nameplate was Tuazon.

Keep a look out guys.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Napansin ko lately, mga IO natin puro bata na meron ng mga eye catchers, wala na yung mga oldies and their getting courteous na rin.

In HK, deadma lang mga IO, kasi machine na at thumb print na lang gamit ko.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    I saw that female immigration officer. I agree.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Okay lang naman na maging suplado(hindi ngumingiti) at istrikto ang mga Immigration Officers.

That is part of their job,- i.e. intimidation. And that is understandable. I usually am the first one to greet them "good morning/afternoon/evening" whatever the case maybe.

Pero, kung nagtata-talak na for no apparent or even trivial reason,- e iba nang usapan iyan... T*ngn* niyo!

(Years ago,- I was being asked by the IO if I was the "Band Leader", as I was traveling with fellow Filipinos - a couple of other guys and a couple of shapely and fairly nice looking ladies entering Singapore from Batam Is (Indonesia)... That was hilarious because long hair ako and I failed to understand the La language. I only realized what the IO was saying when those 2 ladies began to gyrate their hips in front of the obvioulsy amused IO).... :hysterical:

“The measure of a man is what he does with power – LJIOHF!”
    Duterte for President of the Philippines in 2016!
    25.3K:charot:
    Last edited by CVT; December 10th, 2014 at 10:13 AM.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by macsd View Post
    Napansin ko lately, mga IO natin puro bata na meron ng mga eye catchers, wala na yung mga oldies and their getting courteous na rin:
    The older the IO, the bigger the attitude problem.

The younger ones try hard to please.....which is good.

Also goes for the Flight Attendants. The Da-ma-tands of PAL are irritating to deal with.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Japs are doing it right. HK, meh.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

I should admit that the Japanese Immigration Officers are one of the most courteous airport officers I encountered.

On their other airport officers,- after the 9-11 incident and they have to do random search of people flying out,- I unfortunately was chosen... I was dead tired as I already had a 9-hour flight from SFO and the 2 young Japanese ladies asked me to remove my shoes... They then used their hands to feel my legs and feet. I was so embarrassed, as both of them were laughing softly, almost giggling... Me and my imagination...

Anyway,- in another flight,- where they have to search people randomly too. I was flying from MNL to SEA via NRT, and again, was chosen for a body search... The young lady officer inserted all of her hand into my pants (front part),- touching my ohhhhh so precious one. I was all red-faced and she was looking at me and smiling (courteously, I surmised)... What an experience...

“The measure of a man is what he does with power – LJIOHF!”
    Duterte for President of the Philippines in 2016!
    25.3K:charot:

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Oh yeah, immigration officers.

In NAIA Terminal 3, there's this cute "babe-alicious" looking immigration officer (departures). IIRC her nameplate was Tuazon.

Keep a look out guys.

sayang Boss hindi ko natyempuhan siya

BTT:
    during my recent trip wala akong na encounter na bastos na IO sa MNL-KL-MEL and back

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123