New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2009
    does this RORO link exist? i'm planning to go to Palawan from Bacolod by car...any advice is welcome..thabk you!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jaejae View Post
    does this RORO link exist? i'm planning to go to Palawan from Bacolod by car...any advice is welcome..thabk you!
    Try calling up montenegro shipping lines. If may RORO ng Bacolod to Iloilo, then you have a chance to bring yur car yun nga lang hindi ata RORO Iloilo to Palawan. Anyway, call that shipping line. Search the net na lang.
    Last edited by Ry_Tower; May 20th, 2011 at 07:18 PM.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Try calling up montenegro shipping lines. If may RORO ng Bacolod to Iloilo, then you have a chance to bring yur car yun nga lang hindi ata RORO Iloilo to Palawan. Anyway, call that shipping line. Search the net na lang.
    ok sir inquire na lang ako sa kanila, my plan is, Bacolod-Iloilo-Mindoro-Palawan....search ako sa net pero wala din sigurado, puro maybe yung mindoro to palawan,

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Bacolod-Iloilo-Palawan via Cuyo island ata puwede. pero I'm not sure if yung Iloilo to Palawan ay RoRo. pero yung 6 wheeler Isuzu forward na recntly bought namin ay galing pa Cebu.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Bacolod-Iloilo-Palawan via Cuyo island ata puwede. pero I'm not sure if yung Iloilo to Palawan ay RoRo. pero yung 6 wheeler Isuzu forward na recntly bought namin ay galing pa Cebu.
    yun nga sir, i really need RORO as we'll be taking our car with us, if the route does not exist then we'll go to Bohol na lang...san po ba kayo sir?

Mindoro to Palawan RORO