New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    We always use Lufthansa for training in Erlangen. Not bad imo. It doesnt match cathay/sg. Asiana is my fave though

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    We always use Lufthansa for training in Erlangen. Not bad imo. It doesnt match cathay/sg. Asiana is my fave though
    How are the seats and service? My Mom likes Asiana too but I've never tried it. SQ is too expensive

3. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    emirates gold member here too. one of the perks of being a gold member is you often get upgraded from economy seat to a business class. there was one instance that i was wearing shorts and while i am in the check-in counter in NAIA, i was told i'll be upgraded to business class if only i changed my shorts to jeans. although i have jeans in my luggage i said no need, i'm comfortable with shorts and i'll stay in economy class. while waiting at the boarding gate, my name was eventually called and i was issued with a business class boarding pass

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    emirates gold member here too. one of the perks of being a gold member is you often get upgraded from economy seat to a business class. there was one instance that i was wearing shorts and while i am in the check-in counter in NAIA, i was told i'll be upgraded to business class if only i changed my shorts to jeans. although i have jeans in my luggage i said no need, i'm comfortable with shorts and i'll stay in economy class. while waiting at the boarding gate, my name was eventually called and i was issued with a business class boarding pass
    At least they allow jeans :bwahaha: It was mentioned in the thread that Etihad does not allow jeans for business class. I took the risk and wore a denim skirt and thankfully I had no problems. What a passenger is wearing should not matter as long as it is not offensive.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    At least they allow jeans :bwahaha: It was mentioned in the thread that Etihad does not allow jeans for business class. I took the risk and wore a denim skirt and thankfully I had no problems. What a passenger is wearing should not matter as long as it is not offensive.
    agree with you mam C, as long as its not offensive then it should be fine. btw, one of my colleague always donned a coat whenever he travel, mas malaki daw chance ma-upgrade sa business class. funny but i often get upgraded more than him :bwahaha:

where are you traveling to cathy? EU?

6. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    was making fun of etihad airlines calling it jihad airlines until i was in the plane. the aircraft was new, very elegant flight attendants, courteous service, real utensils and good airline food.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    inside of Emirates Airbus A380 (lower deck) ... the giant aircraft

they have food menu so you know what you'll be served on the flight ... nice touch

the new aircrafts B777 and A380 have both "outside view" cameras ... nice to watch during takeoff and landing
    Last edited by kinyo; November 11th, 2014 at 01:17 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by miso_honi View Post
    was making fun of etihad airlines calling it jihad airlines until i was in the plane. the aircraft was new, very elegant flight attendants, courteous service, real utensils and good airline food.
    I think I am one of the few people who likes airline food even PAL I was hesitant to take Etihad too but they offered the cheapest fare. I do agree that they serve good food. Nice plating.

Last edited by _Cathy_; November 12th, 2014 at 01:00 PM.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by miso_honi View Post
    So bro,- are you telling us that you were in heaven with 72 v3st*l v!rg!ns?....

“The measure of a man is what he does with power – LJIOHF!”
    Duterte for President of the Philippines in 2016!
    25.0K:drive1:

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Emirates is great. Only SQ can fight it out neck to neck with those Middle Eastern airlines.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Middle East Airlines: Experience on Etihad, Qatar and Emirates