New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    payo ko lang kung mamimili ka yan ng ubod ng mura ng branded clothing and apparels sa US. i suggest you checkout the Marshalls, TJMaxx, nordstrom rack, ross for less first than the outlets

i learned this too late kasi nagpahatid ako sa mga outlets only to find out later na mas madami pa nabili sa mga stores na ito.
    imagine an orig oakley around $36! i got a rayban at $49.99. pero sobra hinayang ako dun sa oakley. di ko akalain sobrang init pagbalik ko dito, 2 more shades to my collection mas okey pamporma sayang!

yun nga lang as is where is ang bilhan dito ha, walang hard case, as in supot lang. pati nga rubber shoes na adidas and nike na nabili namin supot lang walang kahon. pero sobrang kamurahan. tig Php 1K na nike air and adidas san ka pa

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    you forgot Ross, i like nordstrom rack the best cause it has my favorite pants rock and republic and seven. kahit kami nung tourist pa lang parati outlet nag shopping pero we found out na mas ok pa pala mamili sa Ross, Marshalll, TJMaxx, Nordstrom Rack. pero now i always shop on the mall na lang, i'll wait for the sale mas bago ang clothes and madali pa makahanap ng size mo unlike outlets and the other stores you mentioned na broken sizes and hindi pa yung latest ang binebenta.

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    kahit di ka naman pumunta sa US you can buy at Nordstrom online at pwede ring bayaran sa peso.
    btw, "cheap" is not synonimous yata to Gen Miting. :D

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Nordstrom Rack ang favorite namin... Hindi ka pa magda-drive ng malayo papuntang Outlet Center....

10K:dance1:

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I love Nordstrom but it's a bit high end. I like Macys too.

I also buy online at Nordstrom like niwde11 but the shipping charges to Manila are so expensive so what I do is I have it shipped to my family in the US and they just send it here in Manila through sea freight or whenever someone is going home.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post

I also buy online at Nordstrom like niwde11 but the shipping charges to Manila are so expensive so what I do is I have it shipped to my family in the US and they just send it here in Manila through sea freight or whenever someone is going home.

Cathy naman. Talaga po namang high-end iyang Nordstrom at Macy's....

Kaya most of the times, tambayan lang iyan,- window shopping kumbaga...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Expensive talaga ang taste ni GM

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post

I do the same. I let my sister in the US do the order(emailed her the link) since she is a member of "nordstrom shoppers club"(parang ganun hehehe). Price at macys are much better. Its nice to have a sister who was born to shop and at the same time her stress reliever(shopping).

9. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Cathy naman. Talaga po namang high-end iyang Nordstrom at Macy's....

Kaya most of the times, tambayan lang iyan,- window shopping kumbaga...

high end is subjective. kung si empy ang tatanungin mo e ang high end sa kanya e "Saks" saka "Neimann Marcus".:D

Marshalls, TJMaxx, Nordstrom Rack vs. Outlets