New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Hello. I am from the province and would want to visit Manila Ocean Park this thursday or friday. What package/attraction would you recommend for a first timer including the cost? Added to that, what buffet could you recommend at Mall of Asia for our dinner? I think we would like to try yakimix. Is it a good place? TIA

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

try mo vikings buffet. kunin mo ung jelly fish, seal show package sa manila ocean park.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    ^

try mo vikings buffet. kunin mo ung jelly fish, seal show package sa manila ocean park.
    noted. How about the musical fountain show? What time does it usually start or end? Does MOP have a good dining facilities kung we opt not to go sa moa for dinner?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    I'm not sure ung time ng fountain show nila. As for dining facilities, meron doon sa loob ng entrance.... makikita mo na agad. meron din sa H20 hotel ang view mo ay ung malaking aquarium.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My brother's kid daughter loves the H2O hotel... stayed overnight (with the rest of the family in tow) twice already within last three months.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    *anime0709,

how was your visit in manila?

Manila Ocean Park