New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretShop View Post
    Its good to know that the road is already paved. The last time I was there only pick ups and trucks can use that road.

qman, did you happen to see a dam along the way?
    yes me dam along the way me pics ako noon dahil tumigil kami sa itaas ang nag kodakan hehe

Unfortunately lahat ng pics na transfer ko nasa MS WInd ni wifey kaso nag crash naman di ko tuloy ma upload.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    double post....

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003

One of the mountains enroute from Aritao to Baguio via Kayapa.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    The DAM

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    [SIZE=3]Nostalgic naman mga pictures mo Kabsat. Hindi ko ipagpapalit ang ganda ng Nueva Vizcaya sa ibang lugar.[/SIZE]

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Tama ka riyan bro.,- I was born and raised here in MM, but the first time I passed Nueva Vizcaya some years ago, I asked one of my kids to alight and I took pictures of him by the side of the road, with the fields and the mountains in the background. Simply mesmerizing....

8505:bat:

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    there are 2 routes from Manila to Nueva Vizcaya:

1. the traditional route. Take NLEX then exit to Sta. Rita then it'll be Maharlika Hi-way all the way. It's the shortest distance BUT the road is horrific and the traffic in Bulacan and Cabanatuan City is so terrible. I blame it on the authorities who fail to control the tricycles' anarchy on the road.

2. the new route. Take NLEX then SCTEX then exit to La Paz Tarlac. Just follow the road signs until you reach Maharlika Hi-way in Talavera N.E. It's a long distance route BUT the traffic is light and the road is excellent!

Enjoy!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    [SIZE=3]Traffic Advisory to ALL Tsikoteers Going to Region 02:[/SIZE]

As of 3pm today, the Puncan bridge in Digdig, Nueva Ecija has been totally washed out.

The Kayapa route is still impassable due to landslides.

The only remaining option is via Patapat, Ilocos Norte.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    So matatagalan pa bago magawa ang tulay na ito? it wil be a long travel for all going to region 2.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_advice2003 View Post
    So matatagalan pa bago magawa ang tulay na ito? it wil be a long travel for all going to region 2.
    It will be at least 20 hours travel (if non-stop). Sana OK yung daan sa Patapat, Ilocos Norte after being hit by typhoon Pepeng. To make matters worse, Pangasinan via McArthur HiWay is currently impassable.
    Last edited by jjmd3_787; October 9th, 2009 at 12:33 PM. Reason: tao lang po ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Manila to Nueva Vizcaya