New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Hi Po mga Sirs I will stay in Cebu for a week and plan to bring my car to have a vacation in South Cebu and North Cebu, Need some inputs for my Manila to Cebu travel with car.

My first option is to travel from manila to Pio duran Albay port to Masbate city port by ferry (2500 confirm price) then land travel to Masbate city to Cawayan, Masbate port (not yet confirm for the fare) - Polambato port, Bogo city. From Bogo city approximately 2hr drive to Cebu city.

2Go ferry manila to cebu quoted me for almost 28,000 not including the payment after I arrived in Cebu Port, Batangas-Cebu not yet replied to me for the price of SUV vehicle.

Thank you sirs.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon.jonn View Post
    Hi Po mga Sirs I will stay in Cebu for a week and plan to bring my car to have a vacation in South Cebu and North Cebu, Need some inputs for my Manila to Cebu travel with car.

My first option is to travel from manila to Pio duran Albay port to Masbate city port by ferry (2500 confirm price) then land travel to Masbate city to Cawayan, Masbate port (not yet confirm for the fare) - Polambato port, Bogo city. From Bogo city approximately 2hr drive to Cebu city.

2Go ferry manila to cebu quoted me for almost 28,000 not including the payment after I arrived in Cebu Port, Batangas-Cebu not yet replied to me for the price of SUV vehicle.

Thank you sirs.
    Check FastCat routes & fares, sir.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Only one reply hehe..

Thanks sir.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012

Thank you sirs.
    May charge pa pagdating ng Cebu?
    My experience sa 2GO from Batangas - Caticlan nasa 9k+ binayaran ko. Excluding passengers fare which I booked a Cabin for 3 of us.

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post
    May charge pa pagdating ng Cebu?
    My experience sa 2GO from Batangas - Caticlan nasa 9k+ binayaran ko. Excluding passengers fare which I booked a Cabin for 3 of us.

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk
    Yes sir, according to my friend they charge him at cebu port but only for the tax but its not a big amount according to him less 1000.

Have you try in bicol sir to cebu? from Manila-Pio duran,Bicol-Masbate-Bogo,Cebu?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010

Thank you sirs.

Kung ang purpose ng trip mo ay for Cebu vacation only, mag eroplano kanalang, and rent a car or van in Cebu which is about 2,000 to 3,500/day.
    Save yourself from the hassle of the holiday season, remember you are heading south, dami mong kasabay nyan, pila na sa roro nyan, daming trucks nyan naghahabol ng delivery sa mga provinces for xmas.
    Pag December ang road trip ko is from Cebu to Manila via Bicol because of my in-laws, via Pitogo, Quezon because of my fathers farm, if wala akong mga sidetrip na ito I prefer travelling by plane. Yung mga kasalubong kong pa south parang train sa dami. Ganyan din ang situation sa Masbate, I worked there for 4 years and travel the Cataingan to Bogo route.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn_duke View Post
    Kung ang purpose ng trip mo ay for Cebu vacation only, mag eroplano kanalang, and rent a car or van in Cebu which is about 2,000 to 3,500/day.
    Save yourself from the hassle of the holiday season, remember you are heading south, dami mong kasabay nyan, pila na sa roro nyan, daming trucks nyan naghahabol ng delivery sa mga provinces for xmas.
    Pag December ang road trip ko is from Cebu to Manila via Bicol because of my in-laws, via Pitogo, Quezon because of my fathers farm, if wala akong mga sidetrip na ito I prefer travelling by plane. Yung mga kasalubong kong pa south parang train sa dami. Ganyan din ang situation sa Masbate, I worked there for 4 years and travel the Cataingan to Bogo route.
    Thank you Sir Glenn for the comments, upon searching this route by land may take me one day travel and not fix because of the schedule of roro including the volume of vehicle. I decided not to bring the car instead just rent and If I will stay to Cebu for 2 to 3 months that's the time I will bring the my car.