New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    It is actually DABDA...

Denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance...

The best thing to do is to skip the first four and jump straight into accepting what happened and try to move on slowly. You can start by doing things that you were not able to do when you were still committed.

Goodluck.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    krscla,

well put. tama ka. i trying to jump to the last part, pero at times medyo bumabalik ako dun sa 1st four. but im trying to accept that its something beyond my control & i cant do anything about it. sabi nga ng friend ko, iniisip ko daw lagi yung girl, pero ako naman daw di iniisip. so what for mag-waste ako ng time?

noteworthy27,

kakadive ko lang a few months ago sa coron, palawan. hanep ang mga wrecks doon! ibang klase ang marine life. ganda. 3 weeks ago i was in southern thailand...sa koh tao. ganda din doon,pero di masyado oks visibility when i was there. monsoon season kasi. usually sa batangas lang ako.

galing talaga dito, daming tumutulong. salamat talaga sa inyo. at least madami na akong natutunan sa auto, may support group pa ako! :D

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Originally posted by nitrox
    any suggestions on how to cope up and not feel depressed especially during the festive season?
    Hang around with your relatives or attend Tsikot EB's.;)

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Spend time with your car. Or just hang around with the Tsikot peeps.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    two words: beer house

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
malamig ang holidays