New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Nice! That's the Alpha Bravo Nellis diba? Very similar layout for our bags - 2 side pockets, 1 small outer pocket, 1 medium outer pocket, 2 big compartments, and 1 secret top pocket.

Originally I was torn between the Knox and the Dover, the Dover being more casual. Ended up with the Knox because of the flexibility of having many compartments, and it looks less boxy.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    Yes bro. I like the top pocket where to slide your phone during airport security checks. I also have a cross-body which I bought for $100 during a sale event..

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Yes bro. I like the top pocket where to slide your phone during airport security checks. I also have a cross-body which I bought for $100 during a sale event..

Same - I have a man-purse also (full tito vibe) where I put my mirrorless camera plus lenses when traveling.

A lot lighter than what I used to bring with my SLR, but could do away with a bag altogether if I just travel with my phone as camera. Unfortunately I'm not as happy with my phone photos vs SLR photos. Need to improve on my phone photography skills to get closer to SLR quality

Last edited by jut703; May 27th, 2020 at 01:15 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Hello bro dream! Fellow tumi bro! Hehe

Full tito vibes na pala tayo when travelling. 🤣

Man purse, satchel, fanny packs, and etc.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Same - I have a man-purse also (full tito vibe) where I put my mirrorless camera plus lenses when traveling.

A lot lighter than what I used to bring with my SLR, but could do away with a bag altogether if I just travel with my phone as camera. Unfortunately I'm not as happy with my phone photos vs SLR photos. Need to improve on my phone photography skills to get closer to SLR quality

Good thing Im not into photography bro as I dont like carrying too many stuff. Malamang may ma-iiwan ako sa airport either sa security check or sa lounge.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    Hello bro dream! Fellow tumi bro! Hehe

Full tito vibes na pala tayo when travelling. Luggage suggestion?

Man purse, satchel, fanny packs, and etc.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Oo bro. Lakas maka-tito pag may bibit na bags. Wala pa dyan make up kit ko. Luggage suggestion?Luggage suggestion?Luggage suggestion?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Good thing Im not into photography bro as I dont like carrying too many stuff. Malamang may ma-iiwan ako sa airport either sa security check or sa lounge. Oo bro. Lakas maka-tito pag may bibit na bags. Wala pa dyan make up kit ko. Luggage suggestion?Luggage suggestion?Luggage suggestion?

Thanks to your comment bro, I just had an epiphany - my SLR actually fits in my man-purse. Turns out I don't need a mirrorless camera!

Nakakapanghinayang, sayang money on the camera and lenses. Hope I could still sell them for a decent price.

Multi-lens phone cameras are also really useful these days for wide angle shots and videos.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    While watching World of the Married - have the same luggage as Je Hyuk hehehe, more reason to stan this show.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Took 3 months for my balikbayan box to arrive, but finally my luggage is home (not that I went anywhere over the past 3 months lol).

8. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Now that we're about to transfer house, we realized we had 2 sets of SML luggage and nowhere to put it Luggage suggestion?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    For check in luggage, I bought non-expensive though reliable brands because I may just wrap it with a luggage cover and eventually it will get few scratches. I have Eminent and Pierre Cardin for check in luggage and National Geographic (smallest) and Victorinox packable backpack for cabin.

For my office backpack I'm using Samsonite Locus Eco, very light and comfortable.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails luggage.jpg   luggage2.jpg   luggage3.jpg  

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Now that we're about to transfer house, we realized we had 2 sets of SML luggage and nowhere to put it Luggage suggestion?
    make two sets of matryoshka luggages.
    heh heh.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast