New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Baka may nakaexperience lang, need ideas.
    My kid had a scheduled field trip to Kidzania. This is a school initiated activity (Kidzania was just one of the many activities that day) and apparently they coursed this through an agency. We paid for 2 (kid and companion). Unfortunately, she got sick and wasn't able to join the trip as we had her checked by her pedia (with med certificate). We requested the school if we can just use the tickets on another day (sayang din kasi ang bayad and experience).
    Now, school directed us to the agency. They said they can only give us a ticket for the kid. Now, I checked with Kidzania, they do rebookings (based on their website). I also called their hotline and was advised they do not rebook for field trips, and I better coordinate with the agency. I guess there is this internal agreement with Kidzania and agencies on rebooking policies which I do not know.
    I called the agent again and requested that I need a ticket for the companion. I'm thinking, they can rebook the kid so why can't they rebook the companion? I cannot just leave my kid alone in there. He offered me another option to join another tour, fixed date but I am not keen on accepting, this would be my last option.

If I persist, do I still have a chance to get the ticket for the companion?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    The negotiation is between you and the agency.

The agency, in all likelihood, bought the tickets in bulk at wholesale price with agreement that since they’re getting it cheaper than retail, they can’t be rebooked, along with other limitations.

It’s really up to the agency. The school can probably weigh in a bit but since they’ve already paid the agency, there’s little they can do.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    I really haven't involved the school na after they turned me over to the agency. Seems they really might have bought in bulk at the expense of rebooking.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    hindi masusulit ang bayad dyan kung mga 3-4 hours lang maglalagi sa loob..sa dami ng pila .dapat maghapon para ma enjoy mabuti ng mga kids

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jaypee10 View Post
    hindi masusulit ang bayad dyan kung mga 3-4 hours lang maglalagi sa loob..sa dami ng pila .dapat maghapon para ma enjoy mabuti ng mga kids
    I think the tickets have fixed times. You’ll have to pay for both AM and PM time slots. Me and my kids have been there twice. 3-4 hours is enough. Pagod na beyond that.