New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    It's the only thing I will miss about GMA (being a lowly office worker I get extra R&R! during holidays)

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    It's the only thing I will miss about GMA (being a lowly office worker I get extra R&R! during holidays)

Same here Sis,- being a (very) lowly employee too, these long holidays give me the opportunity to spend more time with wife and the kids... For as long as they are announced well in advance (and ideally, at the beginning of the year), then there should be no issue with companies, based on my limited experience....

10.1K:mop:

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Aquino is slated to fetch Arroyo from Malacañang. When they arrive at the Quirino Grandstand, Arroyo will be given arrival honors.

The 2 presidents will shake hands and then Arroyo will make her exit.
    I have a hunch that Pandak will not participate in this. She would have a last minute back out and use as an excuse FG's being in the hospital.

Unlike sa occasions na pandak's admin ang coordinators, Hindi nila control ang attendees in that inauguration and the crowd would surely BOO upon seeing her!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Official na holiday na.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Hay nako talaga si Pandak lame duck President na nga eepal pa ng mga holidays nya just before she leaves...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
    wow really sticking it in to noynoy's detractors huh?

if i were you, i'll wait for noynoy to have some form of accomplishment before bragging. winning is good. but doing something good for our country is a different story.

and so far, he has done nothing yet except win the presidency. winning the presidency is still only a personal accomplishment of noynoy. time will only tell if that will benefit our country. and unlike his previous terms in public office before, i personally hope he'll deliver the goods this time. or all of us will be the losers.
    yup! shoving it up to all of Noynoy's detractors' *sses! and I'm gloating

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
june 30 holiday ba?