New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2011
    Good Day.

How's the road condition going to Jariel's Peak, Infanta Quezon?
    What's the best route coming from Ortigas, Pasig?

Anything we should look out for?

Thanks

2. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Did this a few months ago from Malate.

Just head straight to Antipolo and keep on goin'.

The only thing to watch out for are the kids on bikes who all think they are Valentino Rossi. Mind you, coming around a corner on the wrong side of the road and being face to face with a two tonne Range Rover soon slows them down a bit.

Antipolo itself was a bit of a pain coming back due to traffic but other than that, it was a very pleasant run out.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Are the roads well paved? Kaya ba yan ng 4x2 SUV? If its still a dirt track how big are the boulders on the road?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Pls disregard my post, saw in google earth it's a well paved mountain hiway leading to Infanta Quezon. Been to Infanta but uses the other route Famy Twisty rooad.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last I heard there was a landslide and you can't go straight to Infanta due to a fallen/damaged bridge. You can still proceed to Jariel's and a few meter down the road is a water falls. But this was also damaged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Jariel's Peak is pretty straightforward. Take Marcos Highway, go straight at the Masinag intersection, go past Cogeo, then up to Tanay. This is where the road becomes fun because of the winding mountain roads where you can enjoy your car's handling.

Once you get to the intersection of Sampaloc, Tanay (there is an ex-Shell station here which is the usual landmark), keep going straight until you reach Jariel's Peak.

Last time I went, there was about 50m of unpaved (but passable) road. Not sure if it's all cemented by now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Is it safe going there? How about all the way to the resorts in infanta? Safe as well? I wanna do a road trip and infanta seems interesting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    May 2011
    Thanks everyone. Went there yesterday

The 50m of unpaved road mentioned by Jut is still there. Other than that the roads are fairly good

5-6km after Jariel's Peak is an unpassable bridge due to landslide.

Last edited by xninjax; March 27th, 2016 at 07:15 PM.