New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I will be booking for a flight that leaves around 12noon, so I will need to be at the airport around 9am.
    Signature

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Coming from? If you'll come from north like bulacan or camanava area and then go through edsa, you should leave early around 5am kasi who knows, baka marami din papunta sa terminals that time tapos pipila pa. Just assuring para at least on time ka sa flight mo.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    I will be booking for a flight that leaves around 12noon, so I will need to be at the airport around 9am.
    Maybe you could check into a hotel near T3 Wednesday night. At least you won't be in a rush come Holy Thursday.

Sent from my SM-T705 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Would it be better if I fly out wednesday night nalang?
    Signature

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Pag wednesday night and someone will drive you through edsa sa afternoon, probably mas traffic niyan. Sa pila naman inside, it might be worse kasi exodus yan eh since holy thursday kinabukasan. Maraming magsisipuntahan sa terminal para makapunta agad sa destination nila on that same day or sa ht mismo nang gabi, unlike pag sa ht ka pa lang aalis, maybe iilan na lang siguro or madami parin but not as many as the day before. Kaya mahirap din pag marami kang kasabay.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Would it be better if I fly out wednesday night nalang?
    If you could leave your place early.

Sent from my SM-T705 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    if the park n fly rates are acceptable to you...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It looks like the safest way is leaving very early on Holy thursday and have someone drive us to the airport instead of self parking in T3 carpark, which might already be full.
    Signature

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12