New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    pati nga pala yung MIL (mother-in-law) ko dumadaan pa talaga dito sa bahay after nya sa office just to bring a cake or something as gift.. and also to visit her favorite grand daughter..

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    ako ordinary day lang. minsan lang ako naghanda or nagpakain ng todo during my 21st bday.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    before during my younger days, i am excited if my birthday is to come, i will treat my friends out for dinner or lunch, i will splurge on something or buy something that i really love as a gift to myself, now that i am wiser, i try to do something different, something that will make me happy within.

by the way last sept 18, ive given a charity (bosanchez.ph) some of the gift i have been having on the past years, not in kind but in cash, i also take time out on my clinic and do a volunteer work on a medical mission, though i am doing this regularly.

let you soul smile and be happy, share a little of your blessing=)

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    nun bata pa shempre panay children's party.

now, madalas natatapat sa scheduled work kaya di na nakakapagcelebrate with family or friends. shempre silent lang sa colleagues para di kanchawan at magpakain ng di oras.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    My most memorable birthday was this year's. Because, for the first time in my life, I celebrated it with the man I love so dearly. Otherwise, it's just an ordinary day. Being a day which falls usually on a Holy Week. So yun.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    just another day hehe..

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ako uwi sa bulacan para magsimba. tapos wala na. kung may pera papa inom. kaso madalas wala kaya ung mga barkada ko na sumasagot...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
how do you treat your birthday?