New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Thanks for the assist, bro Shadow. Hindi ko nga naman naklaro kung bakit hindi na siya valid for SK.

Actually, medyo nahihiya nga akong ilabas itong green passport. There have been occasions kasi when some foreign citizens took a peek, and saw the manual letterings inside. Dyahe, especially in this day and age. Kaya lang, lulubos-lubusin ko na yung validity, sayang ang pera eh, hehehe.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    OT: additional requirement po kase for passport application.

how to get NBI clearance po? requirements? how much po?

TIA to all

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    http://www.nbi.gov.ph/faq.htm - this should answer your questions regarding NBI clearance. for first time applicants, a valid ID is needed, in lieu of that, a birth certificate from the NSO will suffice. 115 pesos is the amount to be paid

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    http://passport.com.ph/ this is where i applied my passport medyo mahal pero sulit naman. no more queing lines, go to dfa in your preferred time/day, and treated like a valued client.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    ^ that is the same thing i posted a few days ago, schedule online, done within an hour. no additional charge.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    my problem with the appointment system is the latest available day which is august 4, we need the passport asap for ticket booking purposes which we plan to fly by august 19.

medyo sablay para sa mga rush like us ang appointment system. i will try to make the unbearable hours of pila at dfa this incoming week.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    that's strange. when i had my passport renewed, there were numerous slots available the next day. maybe a lot of people are now aware of this appointment system.

oh well, just go to the DFA real early, goodluck.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by aejhayl17 View Post
    my problem with the appointment system is the latest available day which is august 4, we need the passport asap for ticket booking purposes which we plan to fly by august 19.

medyo sablay para sa mga rush like us ang appointment system. i will try to make the unbearable hours of pila at dfa this incoming week.
    It's indeed strange. Did you call 737-1000 to set your appointment?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    ^yup, real strange. i just tried to book an appointment and the earliest i got was august something. weird, because when i renewed my passport last february, i got a schedule for the next day.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    It's indeed strange. Did you call 737-1000 to set your appointment?

yes sir, they confirmed that the earliest slot will be on august 4 when i called the other day.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
How to apply for a Phil. passport? for first timers.