New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

indeed sir. it is nice din if we could share kung saan meron promo or cheap na room rates.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    [QUOTE=foresterx;220270 now i like joya at rockwell since their rooms are also big and facilities are complete, may sarili ka na washing machine and dryer plus complete kitchen.[/QUOTE]

Isn't Joya a condo? I remember visiting a friend on the PH floor.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Pwede rin ba dito mga suites sa Sogo?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by andywesteast View Post
    Yes it is pero may mga leasing din sila ng units.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    Pwede rin ba dito mga suites sa Sogo?
    Post na retz hehehe

Ako kahit motmot di ko pa natry mag suites. :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

hindi ako familiar sa sogo sir. pero sa VC meron silang hanging gardens and start trek themed room sa suites nila. less than 10k a night.

7. Join Date
    May 2013
    F1 Hotel, BGC - Fort Suite

Got it at around 7k (including taxes), 3k cheaper than the published rate of 10k through Agoda. I'd say that for a hotel that claims to be 5-star, it fell way beyond my expectations. I have stayed at numerous luxurious hotels in and out of the country and this has got to be the ultimate ripoff.

Although I gotta give credit to the modern zen interiors of our room, it lacked certain elements. For one, they need to do something with the faulty keycard scanners of their elevators. Another would have to be the quaint entrance to their lobby. It's too quaint that you either have to be dropped off at the corner and walk your way through a tiny street with an ongoing onstruction, or try your luck in getting your car in.

It's the little things that matter, and it's also the little things that can make you irate.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by andywesteast View Post
    the north tower is a condo, south tower half of it is a condo other half is a hotel.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by tisay11 View Post
    F1 Hotel, BGC - Fort Suite

Got it at around 7k (including taxes), 3k cheaper than the published rate of 10k through Agoda. I'd say that for a hotel that claims to be 5-star, it fell way beyond my expectations. I have stayed at numerous luxurious hotels in and out of the country and this has got to be the ultimate ripoff.

Although I gotta give credit to the modern zen interiors of our room, it lacked certain elements. For one, they need to do something with the faulty keycard scanners of their elevators. Another would have to be the quaint entrance to their lobby. It's too quaint that you either have to be dropped off at the corner and walk your way through a tiny street with an ongoing onstruction, or try your luck in getting your car in.

It's the little things that matter, and it's also the little things that can make you irate.

5 star hotel *7k? that is affordable na madam.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12