New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    sana nga may kasama akong mga girls friends. looks like they've all decided to go somewhere else after the wedding. i really need to know po the 12hr rates of mariche apartelle.

thanks in advance sa mga mag-rereply!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lhea View Post
    i really need to know the rates of mariche. kasi marami naman kaming girls na magrerent for sure. kasi the place is just accross the venue. di na namin need magtravel dahil ng 9pm ang tapos ng wedding.

anyways, thank po sa pag-reply!
    9pm is not that late naman at marami pang bumibyahe that time. lalo na kung me kasama ka naman, my 2 cents

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    price for 12 hrs hindi naman siguro lagpas ng 2k un.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    sana nga may kasama akong mga girls friends. looks like they've all decided to go somewhere else after the wedding. i really need to know po the 12hr rates of mariche apartelle.

thanks in advance sa mga mag-rereply!

Maybe you should bring with you some spare clothing, change your clothing and go with your friends, rather than be by yourself that night. It is not safe to spend the night by yourself in that area.

Else, do not attend the wedding. Or, if you cannot miss it for the world, go home early.... (Although I agree with Chadmack that 9PM is not that late,- just change your clothing....)

6909:seehearspeak:

5. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    E saan ba yung Paradiso Terestre?

Okay, Rates for Two:

Aliw Inn: 395 for 3 hours; 460 for 5 hours (so 10 hours = 920, no 12 hour rate)

Mariche: 360 for 3 hours, 1200 for 12 hours

Yung sa likod ng Mariche pareho lang ng rate, pareho din silang panget. Dun ka na lang sa Aliw Inn, bago at may cable pa. Meron din sa tabi ng SM na bago pero di ko pa nata-try.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    There's a new motel right across SM Bacoor. The name is Habay Hotel, it's actually a motel.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    is that so po? thanks flakez, chadmack, cvt, rhumble and landlord!

i don't wanna go home alone and during the night kasi. na-trauma na ako sa mga guys na bastos. just so happened lang kasi na my bf's in dubai right now and i can't afford not to attend this wedding. so i might as well just look for a place to stay.

all your replies are well appreciated!
    :-)

uhm... rhumble, where is aliw inn exactly located, mukha kasing mas safe dun than mariche? thanks po ulit ha.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    paradiso is just beside sm molino. that's the reason why i was asking for the rates of mariche. thanks for suggesting other places near mariche! :-)

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    paradiso is just beside sm molino. that's the reason why i was asking for the rates of mariche. thanks for suggesting other places near mariche! :-)

wwaaaahhh. SM molino is different from SM bacoor. malayo ung sm molino sa mga motels na nasabi namin. kung magbiyabiyahe ka pa papunta don you might as well go home na lang.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Yeah, I have seen that Paradiso before. Mukhang okay nga yung place na yan. Okay, if you'll be coming from this place, then the nearest motel would be Mariche 2. Pero walang covered parking. That's across Jollibee Molino branch. But if you prefer Aliw Inn, then it is in Talaba, Bacoor, across St. Dominic Hospital. From Coastal Road, as soon as you turn right to Aguinaldo Hi-Way going Imus, look for a small sign of this motel which would point to a narrow road. This narrow road comes before East West Bank.

Yes, I feel that Aliw Inn is safer but better not to go there alone.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Hotel/Motel na malapit sa SM bacoor?