New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    hi guys..can someone help me how to get to lucban quezon from manila, me and my family is planning this month can you show me what is the best way ? thanks a lot !

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Use SLEX and the highway which connects it to STAR. (I do not know the name)...Exit at Sto. Tomas, Batangas. Then, just follow the national road, which will take you to Alaminos, then San Pablo, then Tiaong, then Candelaria, then Sariaya. At the junction, just go straight towards Tayabas (turning right leads you to Lucena). Lucban, Quezon will be the town after Tayabas...

Or, exit at the end of SLEX and drive towards Los Banos. Drive on the national road which will bring you to the towns of Bay, Calauan, Victoria, Pila, Sta Cruz and Pagsanjan. You will reach a T-Junction (with the church at the area),- turn right towards the mountain roads (turning left will lead you to Lumban). Just drive on the winding mountain road passing through the towns of Cavinti, Luisiana, and a portion of Majayjay,- and going down the mountain road,- there is Lucban..... This road is an exciting drive....

12.7K:fart1:

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    the best is the 1st paragraph of what cvt is posted but if you want adventure like trip follow the 2nd paragraph but beware some stiff road and sharp curves and the road is a bit narrow than standard

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

There are actually more routes...

Take SLEX, then the highway that connects it to STAR, and then STAR. Exit at Lipa, turning towards the town proper. The road forks after DLSU Lipa and take the narrower one to your right (Morada St), which will lead you to the town market. Just before reaching Mercury Drug,- turn right towards the Carmelite Monastery(about 500 meters from the intersection). Just follow the national highway which will bring you to the towns of Padre Garcia, Rosario, San Juan and Candelaria. You will reach a T-Junction at Candelaria. Just turn right going to Sariaya, Tayabas and Lucban.....
    (There is actually a road at Padre Garcia (turning left) which will lead you to Tiaong. At the junction of Tiaong, turn right going to Candelaria. I haven't passed through this route though.)

Or, take Ortigas Extension going to Antipolo. Turn right just before Ynares Center, and just follow the national road which will bring you to Teresa, Morong, Baras, Tanay, Pililla (and mountain roads, with a majestic view of Laguna de Bay), Famy, Pangil, Pakil, Paete, Kalayaan, Lumban, Pagsanjan (and then just to straight after the town church to your left), towards Cavinti, Luisiana, a portion of Majayjay, and then Lumban....

12.7K:fart1:
    Last edited by CVT; April 4th, 2011 at 08:56 AM.

Help going to lucban quezon