New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post

The city itself was nice. I just like to go shopping and Gaisano Mall, SM Davao, and the numerous smaller shops that dot the city did not disappoint. Did not get to visit Robinsons and Victoria Mall.

On the automotive front, ANG DAMING TOYOTA! And ang daming Toyota Land Cruiser sa Davao. It's getting to be my favorite city. hahaha
    A couple of weeks after you left, the Ayala Mall in Davao opened. It's called Abreeza and I'm sure you would like it, the next time you're around.

Ayala and Floirendo team up for Davao

One reason why Toyota rules here in Davao is because it has a proven reputation of reliability and dependability across the rough and varied terrains in Mindanao. In short, subok na talaga.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by anonemus View Post
    A couple of weeks after you left, the Ayala Mall in Davao opened. It's called Abreeza and I'm sure you would like it, the next time you're around.

Ayala and Floirendo team up for Davao

One reason why Toyota rules here in Davao is because it has a proven reputation of reliability and dependability across the rough and varied terrains in Mindanao. In short, subok na talaga.
    isa lang ang diko gusto sa toyota dito ay ang casa, paks**t ang kanilang aftersales...
    swerte sila isa lang ang casa ng toyota dito sa Davao...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by xda2jojo View Post
    isa lang ang diko gusto sa toyota dito ay ang casa, paks**t ang kanilang aftersales...
    swerte sila isa lang ang casa ng toyota dito sa Davao...
    Tama ka bro. Even in CDO, the Toyota dealership is poor in warranty claims, repair works, preventive maintenance jobs.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Suggestions for 1 day itinerary in davao city? I'll be going there next month...

Sent from my ASUS_Z011D using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by myas110 View Post
    Suggestions for 1 day itinerary in davao city? I'll be going there next month...

Ph eagle farm
    D Bone collector museum
    Then roxas night market (food)

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    We loved Eden nature park

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    ^thanks for the suggestions mga boss... I'm also thinking kung ok din pumunta sa Malagos chocolate farm?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    All about chocolates? Yes. Drink sikwate there para ma kompara mo sa ibang choco drink. You can attend bird show also, kasama na sa package. Enjoy your stay here sir.

Sent from my SM-A600G using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Yep.. next month pa ako pupunta ng davao... Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
HELP!  Davao