New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    C'mon guys it's just another cheesy holiday, we didn't even have to celebrate it.

Doesn't matter whether of not we're in a relationship.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Wifey and myself did not report to work yesterday:

1. Early morning, as soon as the kids were off to school,- drove to Tagaytay via Sta. Rosa, while listening to the music of Owl City and Taylor Swift.
    2. Went to Pink Sisters for prayer and thanksgiving
    3. Coffee date - talked about life, kids, family, our dreams and aspirations
    4. Drove back around 10:30AM,- passing by the fruit stands along the way. Bought a couple of pineapples and some other fruits
    5. Lunch at the ATC,- chanced meeting with a few couples that are good friends
    6. Nothing really good to watch,- but we decided in watching Jason Statham's The Mechanic.... A couple of other couples that are good friends are also there.....
    7. Drove back home at around 4PM,- the mall was getting crowded and traffic was building up around the area
    8. Brisk walking with wifey
    9. Dinner with the family. Quality time with the kids. School assignments...
    10. Brewed coffee with wifey atop our veranda,- while marvelling at the "free show"...

What a Valentine's Day! My family keeps my feet on the ground....

12.2K:lawn:

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    i spent it with my girlfriend ubos ang allowance!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Mas exciting ata ung "Date Night"...j/k!

Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Wifey and myself did not report to work yesterday:

1. Early morning, as soon as the kids were off to school,- drove to Tagaytay via Sta. Rosa, while listening to the music of Owl City and Taylor Swift.
    2. Went to Pink Sisters for prayer and thanksgiving
    3. Coffee date - talked about life, kids, family, our dreams and aspirations
    4. Drove back around 10:30AM,- passing by the fruit stands along the way. Bought a couple of pineapples and some other fruits
    5. Lunch at the ATC,- chanced meeting with a few couples that are good friends
    6. Nothing really good to watch,- but we decided in watching Jason Statham's The Mechanic.... A couple of other couples that are good friends are also there.....
    7. Drove back home at around 4PM,- the mall was getting crowded and traffic was building up around the area
    8. Brisk walking with wifey
    9. Dinner with the family. Quality time with the kids. School assignments...
    10. Brewed coffee with wifey atop our veranda,- while marvelling at the "free show"...

What a Valentine's Day! My family keeps my feet on the ground....

Last edited by Monseratto; February 15th, 2011 at 10:32 AM.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Mas exciting ata ung "Date Night"...j/k!

A lot more exciting yes. We watched the movie a few months ago....

Wouldn't want to trade places with that couple (who stole the table of another couple in a restaurant,- which started everything...... )...

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Happy Valentines Day to all!