New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guys specially Tsinoys.. I have some small bussiness deal/trip in china (Beijing). This coming december 7, I want to ultilized my time since its just a short meeting with some of my chinese contacts. So Im thinking of visiting one of the Wonders of the World. (THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA) Mano po Style hehehee

Any suggestion and recomended itenerary?? Things to avoid, and is it cheaper if I'll take a package tour? How much is the current package tour in China?

Ony one from here working in a Travel Agent?

Note: I got only 10hrs from now to view all the reply, Im so damn idiot to post it late, I forget that this site will give me a lot of help for my entire trip. I'll read other replies later than 10hrs from now on dec2.

Thanks
    NightRock

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Inquire ka na lang ng tour sa hotel where you'll be staying. you might want to check out web site ng eva air (www.evaair.com) for some hotel guides or check out this site: www.travelchinaguide.com. you might find anything you need in there.

then, when you get back, share your experiences and recommendations kasi i've plans of going to china rin next year. ;)

happy trip!

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    Hi nightrock! Im not chinese hehe. We went to beijing just this month. We got the "China Panorama package tour" 3.5days both of Shanghai and beijing. It was a blast! Ang sarap! you could view my pics :D here sorry la pa captions...:speechles

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dyelibins
    thanks for the links very helpfull for me

PROTREK
    magakano ang package na nakuha nyo?? malamig na ba?? wow fresh from china ka pa pala heheh thanks for sharing the pictures

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    my dad said that there is a LOT of tourist there (mostly local ones) that it is staring to spoil the whole tour. lots of pushing and shoving.

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    We got the package for 870dollars. all in. kasama na food. "sleep,eat,tour,eat,tour,shopping,tour,eat,sle ep" yung buong 7 days. kahit wag kana magdala money pwede hehe. dala ka nalang madami pera pang shopping kc mura talaga sa mga tyange duon. 2 celcius when we were there. ang lamig sobra! ang sakit ng windchill! mahangin duon.hindi ka makakapindut ng shutter with bare hands.lalo na ngayon pasimula na winter. Nasa -2 celcius ata dun ngayon. goodluck n enjoy pre!:D

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    PROTREK
    870$/person for 7days Ok ba hotel.. May snow na kaya this time??

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    nightrock

yup 870 per person(all in talaga includes airfare,hotel,food,park entrances,Bullet train in Shanghai). Don't know kung nagbago na rates.4 star yung hotels. Marco Polo sa Beijing and Mayfair sa Shanghai. Don't know kung me snow na ngayon pero you won't last 5 minutes without gloves duon ngayon. ang sakit pala huminga pag cold weather!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    PROTREK
    thanks po anong travel agent ka kumuha??

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Go to Tiananmen Square as well

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Great Wall of China