New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Year 2001 when I went to Tokyo to do an equipment S/W upgrade. I made a mistake of taking the taxi from Narita Airport to my hotel, Hotel Intercon (Tokyo). Guess what? My fare was US$150.00 plus the toll fee.

That was the most expensive taxi ride in my life......... Dapat pala shuttle bus lang kinuha ko. It's good that I was able to reimburse the amount from our office.

Mahirap sa Tokyo. Pag kakain ako sa labas, turo-uro lang ako. Ituturo ko lang yung litrato sa labas ng resto para maintindihan nila ako. Walang marunong mag-Ingles! Ang hirap umikot sa downtown. Kaya yung stay ko run ng 2 weeks, napuraga ako sa McDo.
    Last edited by chua_riwap; March 8th, 2010 at 03:15 AM.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    It's an enriching experience to tour Japan. My wife and I spent two weeks in Japan. 4 days in Osaka with the usual tour and remaining days in Tokyo. Maraming pwedeng puntahan but it was really expensive.

I'll have to save more the next time we visit Japan. Maganda talaga.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    pag mey makita kang eskwelahan dun, pasok ka. hanapin mo ang shokudo (canteen), mura pagkain nila dun at masarap pa...hehehe!

ganito ang pagtanong...sumimasen, shokudo ga doko desu ka? (excuse me, where is your canteen?)

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Huwag gayahin... hehehe

Male prostitutes on tourist visas busted in Tokyo’s Shinjuku district | The Asahi Shimbun: Breaking News, Japan News and Analysis

An increasing number of male foreign nationals are approaching men in and around Okubo Park in Tokyo’s infamous Kabukicho district to offer ***ual services in exchange for money.

According to investigative sources, two Filipino nationals and two Thai nationals between the ages of 26 and 37 were arrested.

They are suspected of illegal solicitation and waiting for customers.

The men reportedly told investigators that, “There are women waiting for customers in Kabukicho, so I thought I could do the same,” and “A friend told me I could engage in prostitution-like activities in Okubo Park.”

One of the four is a Filipino national, 26, who entered Japan in late November for a short-term stay.

He said he had four to five customers a day, charged 10,000 yen ($70) to 20,000 yen each time and earned about a million yen over 15 days.

He began coming to Japan for short stays this summer to make money and was arrested on his third visit.

The police believe that these men have been entering Japan on a short-term visa since the pandemic-related border control measures were eased.

During the crackdown, police said they noticed suspicious men watching the area. Police believe that lookouts warn the prostitutes when police are approaching.

The number of male foreign nationals soliciting male customers is increasing on the streets in and around the Wakabacho district in Yokohama’s Naka Ward as well, and Kanagawa prefectural police are stepping up their efforts to uncover them.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    For some reason I can't imagine gay Japanese men going to japan

Sent from my SM-M127F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    For some reason I can't imagine gay Japanese men going to japan

Sent from my SM-M127F using Tapatalk
    Meron din, just like any other society. They've been around since the times of the samurai. Why do you think boy sin manga and anime look androgynous? Some sento (bath houses) even host a monthly okama (gays) only day.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    Meron din, just like any other society. They've been around since the times of the samurai. Why do you think boy sin manga and anime look androgynous? Some sento (bath houses) even host a monthly okama (gays) only day.
    Oh I don't watch anime kasi but I guess Japanese gays aren't as flamboyant as Western and Asian (Filipino/Thai) gays?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Oh I don't watch anime kasi but I guess Japanese gays aren't as flamboyant as Western and Asian (Filipino/Thai) gays?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    japanese men are in the top ten of the best-dressed men on the planet,
    papano pa kaya the japanese gays.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Next year we will schedule a trip to Japan...... Osaka/Kyoto/Narra only need to review the itinerary that I have written years ago. Very much excited since this will be our 1st Japan trip.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    like last year, madami uli lilipad papunta japan itong weekend

january na balik

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
going to japan