New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    One time papunta ako nasugbu, nataon may bagyo pa nun..
    Salamat sa cat eye, yun na lang ang sinundan ko..
    Wala ako sasakyan sa harapan kaya ang hirap, hindi ka rin makahataw..
    Scary.. kahit 20/20 vision ka wala din..

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Thanks sa response guys! Nasayang tuloy yung byahe namin last week hehe, natraffic pa sa SLEX and C5!

I would assume rin that the fog gets worst pag past 12mn na, when we stayed there before talagang mahirap na pag madaling araw.

At least now I know. Kaya ako siguro napraning is because there was a time that we were going up to Taytay dun sa Sierra Madre resort, di rin namin natuloy dahil halos zero visibility na and di ako familiar dun sa daan e ang taas taas na namin baka mahulog lang sa bangin! :D

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I experienced this several years ago though I wasn't driving. I was so scared I hyperventilated. It was around 10 pm on a semi dirt road, no car ahead of us and almost zero visibility.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^that's the worst thing that you can do if you're driving ^_^

I also experienced driving in a super foggy tagaytay road several years ago, attended a wedding in Tagaytay around February, we went home around 9-10pm. It's just me and my gf then(wifey now). Foglights are very useful during this time, you need to be wary of vehicles in front and also at the back of your car and use the cat eyes sa daan. Awa ng Diyos, nakarating kami ng SLEX after 2 hours ata *_*

5. Join Date
    May 2008
    I'm quite used to it since i'm from Tagaytay and I concur with those who posted that cat's eye is very useful.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    I grew up near tagaytay (Camp Castaneda PC Tracom now PNPA). I love that place. Whenever we went to tagaytay market at 4am during wednesdays the fog was so intense that me and my brother would barely see each other inside the jeepney. Funny thing was, it gets worse if we drank hot barako because the smoke that comes out of our mouths add to the fogginess of everything. I remember back then the jeepney's front was full of foglights the size of dinner plates.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Foggy days at Tagaytay