New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    hehehe yup!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    nakaka encounter kami ng customer na gusto ang low cost materials pero dahil nga mura ay low quality din, tapos magrereklamo dahil nasira agad. ang end result ay rework at replacement. lalong nagastusan tuloy. ayaw makinig kasi eh...

"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low cost."

how true sa thread title...lalo na siguro kung masunog ang bahay...worse kung me loss of life. tsk tsk tsk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    My dad was quite adamant about closing the lights being used in my aquarium. He never told me why but he was quite insistent. Eventually the reason for his concern became apparent when that particular light caught fire even though it was off. Good thing that we were able to catch it on time before it spread. My dad told me that most of the ballasts being sold locally are fake even at the malls. I didn't really believe him but it wasn't really worth arguing. What struck me was that he knew that we were selling substandard products as I got the ballasts from our stock but he never did anything about it. Due to the lack of enforcement of regulations, most businessman play lip service to the danger until something bad happens. I could not allow myself to be a party to such things and never went into the family business by becoming a career executive.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Faulty Xmas lights flood stores, malls