New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Mann View Post
    passable na barkadahan bridge? grabeng traffic duon nung ginagawa, more than 6 month yata construction nun. kaya iniiwasan ko na dumaan dyan dati. pero laking tulong nyan pag papunta kami somewhere sa south, from antipolo to tagaytay dati nasa around 2.5 hours lang with light traffic.
    Yes sir. Pero atin atin lang daw [emoji16]
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Sssshhh...

Huwag kayong maniwala kay LM. Pangit ang daan dyan sa C6.
    Hehe thanks sa tip sir

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    Yes sir. Pero atin atin lang daw [emoji16]Hehe thanks sa tip sir

I am reminded of a certain thread that I accidentally saw because of this comment. It was about a car repair but it's a top secret. No pictures and contact info are posted as it might pose some risk or something. I can't recall what is it exactly...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Mann View Post
    passable na barkadahan bridge? grabeng traffic duon nung ginagawa, more than 6 month yata construction nun. kaya iniiwasan ko na dumaan dyan dati. pero laking tulong nyan pag papunta kami somewhere sa south, from antipolo to tagaytay dati nasa around 2.5 hours lang with light traffic.
    Tapos na yung bridge, so mabilis na yung C6. Road surface end to end is paved but quality is low. Lots of small undulations. Looks like they didn't use a concrete vibrator. Dusty too, with all the reclamation work being done around Laguna de Bay. But everywhere is dusty nowadays with Taal erupting and all. The worst thing about C6 is it being angled to drain water towards the center island where there is no drainage. Pag umuulan naiipon tuloy yung tubig sa gitna. Still, a good alternative to floodway or Ortigas if going to some parts of Pasig, Taguig, Makati, or further South.

Just kidding LM. You're welcome.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Tapos na yung bridge, so mabilis na yung C6. Road surface end to end is paved but quality is low. Lots of small undulations. Looks like they didn't use a concrete vibrator. Dusty too, with all the reclamation work being done around Laguna de Bay. But everywhere is dusty nowadays with Taal erupting and all. The worst thing about C6 is it being angled to drain water towards the center island where there is no drainage. Pag umuulan naiipon tuloy yung tubig sa gitna. Still, a good alternative to floodway or Ortigas if going to some parts of Pasig, Taguig, Makati, or further South.

Just kidding LM. You're welcome.
    Thanks, guys! try ko dumaan ulit dun. and sana yung colorum van na sinasakyan ko eh dumaan na ulit dun hehe tagal din nila kasi iniwasan yun, kaya paikot ikot kami sa luob ng pasig, cainta, taytay bago makarating ng antipolo.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Exploring C-6 Road Bicutan to Taytay