New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Im planning to take a tour of 3 countries (singapore, malaysia and thailand) with my family on april but I dont know if it is possible to have our entry at singapore and exit at thailand. Any advice?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    oo pwede. mas maigi dumaan ka na rin ng batam (indonesia) by ferry boat lang at harbourbay ng singapore para 1 pang country na maikutan mo. 2 days shirt tour package would do the trick. daming nag-ooffer nyan sa singapore. While ins Singapore, for electronics goods try to visit mustafa shopping centre. Open yan 24/7 kaya walang hazzle sa time. Safe ang place anytime kahit 1am in the morning. going to malaysia, by bus mas mura. bago ka pumunta ng Kuala Lumpur, daan ka muna ng Genting Malaysia para on the way ka na rin lang try to drop by sa Suway Lagoon. Sa Thailand naman, do drop by sq Chatuchak market, daming sale jan.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Agree to pass by Batam Is in Indonesia, if you have the time to do it and you want more stamps in your passport. Maraming resorts doon....

(And since ASEAN sila, no visa required...)

9202:toothbrush:

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    roughly, how much would it cost for an ASEAN holiday trip? nang mapagipunan ko na para saming tatlo.. salamat!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Agree to pass by Batam Is in Indonesia, if you have the time to do it and you want more stamps in your passport. Maraming resorts doon....

(And since ASEAN sila, no visa required...)

9202:toothbrush:

Batam? When I was still Singapore based, I went there a couple of times via 45 min boat ride from Singapore. Makakasabay mo sa boat ride, mostly Koreans. Maggu-golf.

Sarap ng seafoods diyan. Mura........

Entering Singapore exiting Thailand