New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    Italy all day any day except for the fact that it's got the L strain COVID hehe
    hahaha! I like to experience the sand dunes in Dubai. My Tita told me that jewelry is also cheap there. BUT then I can go to Italy outlets and buy something nice for myself and crush

My BFF doesn't wanna travel this year, next year na lang daw. Dapat kasi this year kami but then the thing with my company happened then this corona pa.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Been to Dubai 3x for vacation already. Here are some stuff I can say.

Allocate at least a week to go around the tourist spots. Especially if you are planning on going also to Abu Dhabi.

Accomodations - better if you have a friend / family member to bunk with. Try to find one near the Metro so you can easily go around the city.

Take a dhow cruise along the river at night.

Yung mga attractions like Burj Dubai etc. for me, mga one time visit lang yan just to experience it. :D

If you have a friend who lives there, tanong mo if they have the Entertainer coupon book. You can get good deals sa mga attractions / desert tours etc.

If mahilig ka uminom ng alak, sorry matutuyo lalamunan mo don. Only a few establishments have a license to sell liquor.

Pork, puro frozen lng, pero beef, chicken and fish ok lang. You can also eat at establishments na wala na dito (Hardee's / Carl's Jr.) :D :D :D

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by vproject View Post
    Been to Dubai 3x for vacation already. Here are some stuff I can say.

Allocate at least a week to go around the tourist spots. Especially if you are planning on going also to Abu Dhabi.

Accomodations - better if you have a friend / family member to bunk with. Try to find one near the Metro so you can easily go around the city.

Take a dhow cruise along the river at night.

Yung mga attractions like Burj Dubai etc. for me, mga one time visit lang yan just to experience it. :D

If you have a friend who lives there, tanong mo if they have the Entertainer coupon book. You can get good deals sa mga attractions / desert tours etc.

If mahilig ka uminom ng alak, sorry matutuyo lalamunan mo don. Only a few establishments have a license to sell liquor.

Pork, puro frozen lng, pero beef, chicken and fish ok lang. You can also eat at establishments na wala na dito (Hardee's / Carl's Jr.) :D :D :D
    I don't know anyone from Dubai or Abu Dhabi e. I just want to see the Miracle garden, BUrj, the malls and my main reason are the gold shops. Oh did you so the desert? LIke ride a camel?

Safe kaya for 2 women to travel?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Dubai is not currently processing visas due to Covid. Yes madaming pasyalan and safe to travel for women. Very open city, good for tourists very minimal ang crimes. Sa city places to visit are the burj khalifa, burj al arab, atlantis, miracle garden, the beaches (kite beach, la mer, palm jumeira etc.), the malls, the desert (go desert safari riding on 4x4 on sand dunes, riding a camel) and many more attractions.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I don't know anyone from Dubai or Abu Dhabi e. I just want to see the Miracle garden, BUrj, the malls and my main reason are the gold shops. Oh did you so the desert? LIke ride a camel?

Safe kaya for 2 women to travel?
    Out of all the pupuntahan mo, Miracle Garden is the farthest. And it's not advisable to go there pag summer since closed sila. Best time to go for me is around Feb-March since malamig pa and you can also visit the Dubai Global City na din.

Did the desert run na din, no problem since susundoin ka naman nila from your hotel and bring you back. Yung camel ride is after the dune run then me evening meal pa kayo with matching entertainment.

Minor complaint ko lang ung food at night lalo na pag madami ung tao, maliit lang portions and you might have to bring some snacks along just in case.

Dubai is very safe for women to travel. Just don't forget to wear appropriate clothing etc.

For malling, get a NOS card para di ka na bibili ng ticket everytime sasakay ka ng MTR. From the train, ang dami na malls na madadaan mo and you can get to the Gold Souk by MTR na rin. Some malls are Mall of the Emirates, Burjuman Mall, Dubai Mall along the way lang yan.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Dubai Is Nuts!!!