New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    yup me and my wife will stay there for a week... sarap.. excited na ako.. sayang at hindi ko naitapat sa kadayawan festival. hehehe

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    came from davao last month, though i werent able to roam and see davao, here are some of the tidbits i wont forget...

Pizzailo at waterfront hotel, they serve one the best thin and crispy pizza ever, the chef is kind, she even gave me the recipe for the dough, i havent tried making one myslef but its absolutely the best.

jacks ridge, its comparable to antipolos overlooking or tagaytay but theirs is way better, especially when you are with you partner.

garden of eden, cool weather up there, very nice place.

there would also be water rafting and water tubings.

if you are planning to stay at pearl farm i suggest you do it at least overnight to appreciate what it has to offer.

its durian season right now, if you dont eat durian marang is the next best thing, marang is like atis but way better, and it is also claimed to be an aphodisiac like durian.

its not pomelo season right now so be careful in buying them.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mugen View Post
    yup me and my wife will stay there for a week... sarap.. excited na ako.. sayang at hindi ko naitapat sa kadayawan festival. hehehe
    Astig! God speed sa inyong bakasyon pare! Wag kakalimutan ang pasalubong! hehehe!

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    this has been a very helpful thread.

palabas na ko hotel to explore davao, mag cooperate sana weather.

btw, ladies' night daw mamaya sa venue. bahala sila don, tulog ako ng maaga.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by konde View Post
    this has been a very helpful thread.

palabas na ko hotel to explore davao, mag cooperate sana weather.

btw, ladies' night daw mamaya sa venue. bahala sila don, tulog ako ng maaga.
    Better stay at the hotel, who knows some "room service" might come in...

Kaka-miss Davao!
    Last edited by vhenok; September 26th, 2007 at 01:47 PM. Reason: added quote

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Davao Inputs