New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Go for the place with the hottest chicks!!! Seriously, dapat din naman mag feasibility study yung parents mo both in Cebu AND Manila so they might as well "test the waters", as they often say.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Davao.. Nung punta kami Cebu dami na din pollution plus napaka regionalistic ng mga tao doon..nung may tinatanong kami nung barkada ko sa mga tao ay hindi kami pinapansin pag nagtatagalog kami.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I am from Marikina but I have been working here in Cagayan de Oro for a year and a half. When I got the offer to work here I was kinda hesitant since the first thing that made me wary is my kids studies (they were studying in Poveda that time), so what I did is I asked the company "pirating" me that before I sign the contract I would first bring my family and check out CDO. We liked what we saw, there are good schools here also (Ateneo de Cagayan).

In short, we're happy we made the move, weve just built a new house and it would not be bad if we stay here forever.... (mura food, malapit sa beaches, maganda at affordable mga golf courses).

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pup2 View Post
    Go for the place with the hottest chicks!!! Seriously, dapat din naman mag feasibility study yung parents mo both in Cebu AND Manila so they might as well "test the waters", as they often say.
    pup, girl ang TS. so dapat the place with the hottest guys...
    pagkaganun ang prinsipyo ng TS, hwag ka ng umalis ng Metro Manila. andito lahat ng mga wafoo...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jonski View Post
    Davao.. Nung punta kami Cebu dami na din pollution plus napaka regionalistic ng mga tao doon..nung may tinatanong kami nung barkada ko sa mga tao ay hindi kami pinapansin pag nagtatagalog kami.
    agree with the regionalistic stuff bro.
    i have experienced na pinagtawanan kami dun sa loob ng ayala center dahil nagtanong kami ng something.

kung baga ang accent nating mga tagalog eh nakakatawa sa kanila.

kung pano pagtawanan ang mga bisaya dito sa manila, ganung nilang pagtawanan ang mga tagalog dun sa cebu.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Have been going back & forth Cebu for the past year due to business reasons & personally I find Cebu a very nice place to live in—the atmosphere is laid back, the people are nice, I can go to the beach every day if I want to, it’s generally peaceful (I can walk on the streets at 2AM in the morning without the fear of getting held up or mugged, I wouldn’t do that here in Manila), seafood is cheap & DELICIOUS, renting a place is cheap (for the price of renting a small room here in Manila, you can get a much bigger place there with a garage), parking is free, the streets are cleaner and traffic is not as bad compared to what you have to deal with here. To sum it up, it’s less stressful & a bit cheaper to live in Cebu. To study there is not bad either, there are a lot of good schools there too.

In the end it really depends on how you want to see yourself in the future. Do you want to live simply & does a laid back life appeal to you, or do you prefer the fast life? In terms of career opportunities, Cebu being smaller & having less business establishments there compared to Mla, there are of course less high-paying jobs & less job diversity.

Anyway if it were me I’d choose Cebu. But that’s just me of course.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    pup, girl ang TS. so dapat the place with the hottest guys...
    pagkaganun ang prinsipyo ng TS, hwag ka ng umalis ng Metro Manila. andito lahat ng mga wafoo...
    Wow, mali!! Hehehe. Anyway, kaya ko sinuggest na visit/try muna sila even as they're doing the feasibility study kasi parang pagbili din ng kotse yan eh. Test drive, test drive, test drive, 'ika nga.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tell your mom to go ahead and set up her business in cebu and that you promise that you'll go visit her everytime she sends a return plane ticket.

sabay ilag!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Cebu or Manila?