New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2006
    I have a 2005 Kia picanto that I would like to send from Manila to Davao.

So far have contacted Sulpicio lines and 2Go and they have quoted me 18500 and 21500 respectively for the freight cost. Additional 3k for port fees in Manila and Davao.

Any other recommendations? Things to watch out for? TIA!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bakit di mo nalang indrive all the way to davao ma enjoy mo pa ang view hehehe

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by NightRock View Post
    Bakit di mo nalang indrive all the way to davao ma enjoy mo pa ang view hehehe
    Not an option at but thanks for the suggestion

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by javacardph View Post
    pay someone to drive the car to davao??
    otherwise, barkocargo is the only option i can see..
    i am sure the vehicle is insured and all that...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by javacardph View Post
    pay someone to drive the car to davao??
    otherwise, barkocargo is the only option i can see..
    i am sure the vehicle is insured and all that...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Try Solid Shipping. Also ship during lean season to avoid peak season rates.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    If landtrip is not an option.Manila to GenSan or CDO is much cheaper.tapos,drive nlng papunta ng Davao.2GO Manila to GenSan rate is 20,+++.Manila to CDO rate is 15+++.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by pdspd View Post
    If landtrip is not an option.Manila to GenSan or CDO is much cheaper.tapos,drive nlng papunta ng Davao.2GO Manila to GenSan rate is 20,+++.Manila to CDO rate is 15+++.
    if driving all the way is not an option, just pray na walang untoward incident na mangyari while it is on it's way there.

had an unfortunate event kasi sa akin nung pinadala ko owner type jeep ko via shipping, pasahero pa ako nun ha. pagdating namin sa lugar, may tama na yung door at basag side mirror at laslas yung portion ng upholstery. Nabayaran naman yung damages, but the time and abala was not compensated kasi it is suppose to be a vacation kaso nasayang yung mga araw na inilagi namin sa pag file ng claim. at nandito na ko sa manila noong ma inform ako ng bayaw ko na may check na, buti na lang sa kanila ko na ipinapangalan yung check.

just me.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Solid Shipping will place your cars inside container vans. Other shipping lines use Roll On Roll Off cargo, meaning they drive your car into the ship.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Thanks walter will check solid shipping. What months ang lean season?

Unfortunately di na rin option yung via gensan or CDO kasi walang contact/driver dun.

Nacontact din namin Kia Davao they said they can help also sana di masyado mahal thanks!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks walter will check solid shipping. What months ang lean season?

Unfortunately di na rin option yung via gensan or CDO kasi walang contact/driver dun.

Nacontact din namin Kia Davao they said they can help also sana di masyado mahal thanks!