New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Same din sa bataan, it is just around the corner.

my friend just stayed, again, just last week at anvaya cove. He siad the red flag was up all week at the beach. Same old story, jelly fish.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    I never saw jellyfishes in Camaya. Fishes yah pero jellyfishes no.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Good thing we never encounter jelly fish last wednesday at anvaya, hopefully wala pa din ngayon, as i am going back again

Posted using Kilometrico Ballpoint Pen

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dcph172 View Post
    ^^^ I think you are referring to CAMAYAN beach resort in subic near morong bataan. They are notorious with jellyfish sting and turning a blind eye.

The ts is asking about CAMAYA COAST in mariveles bataan. Of which ive never heard any bad incidents yet.

The roads from sctex dinalupihan exit to mariveles is very good. 4 lanes in some area. Im not sure if the road to camaya from the outskirts of mariveles town is finish already. Last i heard dirt road pa din. But thats just the last 2% of your journey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    naku sorry, naloko na!
    ts sorry! camayan pala yung sinasabi ko. yung camaya mukhang maganda, natatanaw ko sa beach house na tinutuluyan namin. yang yung natatanaw kong white sand sa malayo?
    basta summer ata puro jellyfish. last year may, nangolekta kami niyan sa montemar which is in bataan din.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dcph172 View Post
    ^^^ I think you are referring to CAMAYAN beach resort in subic near morong bataan. They are notorious with jellyfish sting and turning a blind eye.

The ts is asking about CAMAYA COAST in mariveles bataan. Of which ive never heard any bad incidents yet.

The roads from sctex dinalupihan exit to mariveles is very good. 4 lanes in some area. Im not sure if the road to camaya from the outskirts of mariveles town is finish already. Last i heard dirt road pa din. But thats just the last 2% of your journey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    also heard or read about jelly fish sa camayan, hindi sa camaya coast. road is now fixed all the way. beach has fine sand and water is still clear. hope ma maintain eto even with the development going on.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    Nice! Thanks! Considered the ferry para quicker, but since there are some kids coming along, baka better if were going on our own time and means. But let's see. The road is supposedly better now. Supposedly...

Yown! Are you availing of the inclusive transpo package? Via land or ferry po? Thanks.

Can't wait to hear your feedback.
    Hi..
    Ang inavail namin is yung by lang. Ok ang daan from dinalupihan exit hangang mariveles. Halos 3 to 4hrs din ang byahe namin.. yung road papunta sa resort ok naman. May part lang na ginagawa pa. Mahirap lang sa gabi kasi walang mga ilaw .. bawal ang foods ha kasi pinapaiwan sa gate palang. Tip if mag dadala ng water ilagay sa water jag.. kung mag dadala ng mga chips wag ilagay sa trunk ng car para di makita. Yung food wat to expect pagka libre diba. Ang napunta samin ay puro adobo. Adobong sitaw. Adobong baboy. Adobong manok.. yung facilities maganda siya. May infinity pool. May table tennis, billiard table... about sa jellu fish may nakita kami isa color black pero di naman daw dangerous yun.. i can rate mga 8 , 10 is the highest.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks for the feedback guys. And the specifics, macoi.

The team decided not to pursue Camaya Coast trip though. Since the drive would take 4 hours 1 way -- say we arrive at 11 at the earliest -- that would just be about 4- 5 hours before we go back on the road again. And those 4-5 hours for some team activities are in the noon time sun. Long trip back and forth will tire us out, especially the drivers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12