New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    anyone know how's the situation in quezon particularly Caliraya? I mean the peace and order 'coz diba the past few months marami sinugod na police post somewhere along that area ng mga NPA, 'coz I'm planning to go there this Saturday to fish, so pls. if you have info reply before Saturday, thanks peeps!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    shadow
    Kung lake caliraya ok lang wala naman problema sa area na yan.. At saka Laguna pa rin nakaka sakop don. And don't worry about NPA hindi naman sila nagalaw ng civilian. You can enjoy your trip to caliraya basta sa araw lang

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It is peacefull within the lake area. Sabi nga ng kakilala ko na taga Cavinte (this is the town yata na sumasakop ng Caliraya), ang most tarantado sa Caliraya ay ang mga dayo at hindi ang mga lokals. Ang mga Neps duon ay hindi gaano sa lake area....dun sa bundok area ng Caliraya sila naglalagi. Pilitin mo na lang huwag magpagabi to be safe.

My 2 cents.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thank you sa replies, how about yun Caliraya hilltop resort? ok ba doon? and how much and rent ng boat sa caliraya for fishing?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sakop nga ng cavinti yan...ok naman dun pag araw..
    at ok din ang road..sarap...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    san ba ok mag-stay sa caliraya (overnight)?

kung overnight ka dun, anong pwedeng gimik?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    has anyone been to caliraya lately? ok ba?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    wow, matagal-tagal na din yung huling punta ko sa caliraya re-creation center. ok dito, sakay ka ng bangka para tumawid sa kabilang pampang.
    mayroon silang watersports, swimming pool, basketball, tilapia fishing pond.
    overnight accomodations with 3 meals plus meriendas. may additional fees
    nga pala yung watersports at tilapia fishing.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Thank you sa replies, how about yun Caliraya hilltop resort? ok ba doon? and how much and rent ng boat sa caliraya for fishing?

Bro., I think wala na ang HillTop Resort, but there is a resort just across the road, before you go up to the newly constructed bridge.... Sorry, I forgot the name... Doon kasi kami tumitigil sa Lagos Del Sol Resort.... which is a couple of kilometers away from there.

Safe sa Caliraya Lake area.... Just take the national road, Laguna de Bay side, going up to the lake. Do not go further than a few kilometers after Lagos. That's a good area kasi for fishing...

This road takes you around the mountain and then back to Cavinti town (other side of the mountain) and back to Pagsanjan if you turn right and if left towards Majayjay/Luisiana... That stretch around the mountain I mentioned earlier,- I encountered Nice Persons twice standing/lying near the road (may dalang mahaba...) .... I was with my family on both occasions. I didn't look at them,- I just drove straight....

5505:home:

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    our family might go to caliraya on holy week, i see it good because it is also a retreat place, and a place where kids could enjoy kasi meron mga indoor at outdoor sports and activities.

we might go to pagsanjan as well.

thanks for the infos=) additional infos pa sana regarding the place is the food good, should i bring some extra food, what to bring para masulit stay dun?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
caliraya