New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Guys gusto nyo po ba bilhin yung accomodation ng friend ko sa Boracay. He's willing to sell it at a very low price...It's a 4 days 3 nigths accomodation. I just need to check with him kung anong Hotel or Resort ito (6 months valid ung certificate).

This is good for those who are really planning to go in Boracay for a vacation. At least tickets to Boracay na lang bibilhin nyo.

Let me know guys.

Thanks

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Text nyo ako sa 0916-6289275

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Baket naman niya binibenta yung ticket niya? baka naman scammer lang yan kaya binebenta

Boracay Hotels

Quote Originally Posted by borakikay View Post
    Baket naman niya binibenta yung ticket niya? baka naman scammer lang yan kaya binebenta

Boracay Hotels

I agree with this opinion.. Why she/he is selling her/his ticket? What are her/his reasons?

beach resorts philippines
    boracay resort

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    How much does the van from kalibo cost? We are a family of 5 (3 kids) so I'd prefer to rent the whole van. Also, would you know how much the following cost:
    1. ferry charge from caticlan to boracay
    2. jeep or tricycle from jetty to station 1

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post
    How much does the van from kalibo cost? We are a family of 5 (3 kids) so I'd prefer to rent the whole van. Also, would you know how much the following cost:
    In most resorts, they charge you for a minimal fee for your concerns. Just ask them when booking. A resort representative or agent will just meet you in caticlan and arrange everything. Magulo kasi if you go on your own. Since you have kids, go there in the morning. Mahirap mag disembark when you arrive there late in the PM and have kids. Ako nga isang anak lang dala ko, stressed asawa ko kasi dalawa na kami i rescue niya just in case the boat would capsize. Pero may life vest naman.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post
    I'll answer my own question.
    1. Private van or taxi from Kalibo to Caticlan port 1500 pesos travel time around 1 hour 15 mins. Initial offer was 1800 natawadan ng 1500.
    2. Ferry charge 25 pesos per head plus 75 pesos terminal fee (kids free) plus 100 pesos enviromental fee
    3. Multicab from jetty to Station 2 250 pesos if tricycle 100 pesos

By doing DIY I spent a few hundered pesos more than if I got a tour agency to do it for me. The plus side is, we had the van to ourselves and no waiting time and faster travel time. Since we were a party of 5, we had lots of space. If we opted for per head, it would have been 175 per head and around 10 to 12 people in the van.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Tagal na neto

Boracay Vacation