New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    This pics have been circulating around 7650 owners and those with mms...
    ill just post the links para iwas pusoy!

backgrounder muna:

posted over at ebuyncell.com
    http://www.ebuyncell.com/forum/showt...p;pagenumber=1
    Ogie Diaz's "Mga Uhaw Sa Blind Item" portion in Magandang Umaga Bayan was about a wholesome actress daw of some sort who went to a resort, met some guys, got drunk, took "E", at nung hindi na nya kaya, she was brought to her room daw by these guys (btw, she was wearing a two-piece bikini daw). at pagdating sa room, these guys daw took pictures of the girl using their 7650s. tinaas un bra, tinanggal un undies, etc.

Ogie Diaz said na kalat na raw ito sa mga 7650 owners and sa internet. Anybody have a copy?
    Inquirer Article: http://www.inq7.net/ent/2002/nov/21/ent_21-2.htm

Internet victim

MY new-found friend Michelle Estevez (of ABS-CBN 2's "Klasmeyts"), our ever-dependable Tita Bebot, my coolest bud Julius Santillan and I always enjoy our weekly bonding sessions at our sanctuary Cafe Kilimanjaro (in Timog Ave., Quezon City). Last Monday, though, our session turned serious because Michelle was pouring her heart out about how appalled she is for being the latest Internet victim.

Reports have it that bold pictures of Michelle are circulating not just in the net, but also in Nokia 7650 cellphones.

Michelle lamented, "I was

in Boracay recently with my best friend Olga. The Ateneo basketball team approached me and had their photos taken with me. That was about the only shots I remember having in Boracay.

"I didn't bring my own camera, so I wonder who's playing this trick on me. Olga and I slept in the same bed. It was just the two of us in our room. It's impossible that Olga would take pictures of me using her 7650 while I was asleep. Besides I don't sleep in the nude."

My heart goes out to Michelle because even if she can give most ***y stars a run for their money, she has turned down all offers for her to go bold.

I cheered her up and gave her a crash course on how to survive show biz controversies since I have always been a target of every imaginable intrigue. They can throw stones at me for all I care but instead of stumbling over them, I chose to build with them.

I told Michelle (who at 18 has quite a curvaceous body for her age) to snap back at her detractors and say, "If you have it, flaunt it. If you don't, then fake it!"
    WARNING! this contains material that may be offensive to some...
    don't click it if your beow 18!!! Ha!

http://hubad.bedclip.com/michelle.html

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bossing kalat na yan sa Yahoo Group... Michelle ba Esteves yata ang name nya yung isa mga mga dancer sa Klasmate ng channel2

Meron pang isang chicks na same bed din pero hindi masyado clear ang face nya baka yon yung OLGA na kasama nya... I think may papa si Ogie diaz sa mga Ateneo cagers hehehehehe. kaya kumalat lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    anak ng teteng , magkano ba yang ganyang phone ? makabili nga .

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wala ba more pics?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup! i know kalat na nga don...
    sa isang yahoogroups ko din nakuha yung ilink shinare ko lang sa iba! ;)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    honestly...naaawa ako kay michelle estevez...

sorry pero it was unfair naman for her...

haaii...

ewan ko lang...

pero i believe na may limitations parin ang kalibugan nating mga lalaki....:roll:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OT lang..

To: DSM619

bro lapit ka ba sa oceanside??

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mga 45 mins drive sir , bakit ??

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn10

haaii...

ewan ko lang...

pero i believe na may limitations parin ang kalibugan nating mga lalaki....:roll:
    Limitations or not, her pics are on the internet na. May website pa!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn10

haaii...

ewan ko lang...

Limitations or not, her pics are on the internet na. May website pa!
    bwherhehrherh..onga eh...haaayy...sayang...

anyway...

ENOY!!!!!!! :lol:

pero naaawa parin ako..

ano website ghost?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Boracay Escapade