New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    mas bibilis na biyahe pa bicol once natapos na SLEX extension to Lucena. As to when? naku! in a decade siguro. Kung kelan patapos na si Pnoy saka pinaumpisahan project. Its a long overdue actually.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    double post

3. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    nice nabuhay ang thread. planning on a road trip next week during the apec summit. this will be my first time to travel to bicol.

any suggestions for must-see places? i'm still trying to make an itinerary (4d/3n). legaspi / mayon volcano and donsol / whaleshark watching pa lang ang nasa must-see list ko. balak ko din isama caramoan kaso parang out of the way siya.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    you could passby daet camarines norte then Naga the Pilgrim City. Isama mo na din Iriga City (nora aunors place). Out of the way nga caramoan.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    just completed our bicol road trip last sunday. it took us 5 days to see the sights in naga, donsol, legazpi, and caramoan. below are our travel times.

pasig to donsol (17 hrs with stops)
    donsol to legazpi (2 hrs)
    legazpi to caramoan (6 hrs)
    caramoan to pasig (14 hrs with stops)

highway road condition is good overall. only the highways between legazpi and caramoan (bicol 630, fuentebella) are difficult and tiring to drive due to many twists and turns with lots of unpaved areas and roadworks in between. buti hindi bumigay si jazz.

when using google maps, stay on the main roads only. nayari kami sa isang road going to donsol. unpaved at muddy pa, buti hindi kami na trap sa putik.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Has someone recently travelled from/to Sorsogon after typhoon Nona? Hows the road condition?

Thanks

7. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    hello, planning for a south road this coming semana santa, how is the road condition today along quirino highway (andaya highway)? ty

8. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    I'm always thinking of having a road trip up north, never thought about going south-east. Any suggestions kung ano magandang tourist spots, I think there's a lot pero ano yung worth travelling for?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheebangs20 View Post
    I'm always thinking of having a road trip up north, never thought about going south-east. Any suggestions kung ano magandang tourist spots, I think there's a lot pero ano yung worth travelling for?
    It's best to spend a week to fully enjoy Bicol. A suggested itinerary:

Day 1: Travel to Naga, have dinner along Magsaysay Ave (Bob Marlin, Chili Peppers and Wok are my favorites), overnight stay at Avenue Hotel.

Day 2: Travel to Caramoan (land and boat trip), overnight at Caramoan (Tugawe and Gota are good resorts, there are other cheaper options too)

Day 3: Return from Caramoan, check out the deer farm in Tigaon, travel to Legaspi, have dinner at Four Seasons resto, overnight stay at Venezia or The Oriental.

Day 4: Travel to Donsol in the morning, whaleshark watching, return to Legaspi in the afternoon for Mayon ATV ride and Cagsawa sight-seeing

Day 5: Travel to Subic Beach in Sorsogon, your choice if you want to overnight (no hotels, just cheap huts where you grill your own food, but with aircon) or just go back to Legaspi

Day 6: Trip back home from Legaspi/Sorsogon, you can drop by Naga again for lunch

Bicol is a beautiful region to visit. 😀

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Hi, guys.

Planning a road trip to Bicol this first week of April. Medyo madaming tanong para sa isang first timer:

- Easiest/safest route from Manila to BIcol (preferably Tabaco)?
    - Saan po magandang mag stop over (kainan/rest) coming from Manila? Magisa po akong magdadrive with wifey and 3 kids.
    - Anong time po ang ideal na alis sa Manila?
    Saan po ang best room/guest house to stay? Pwede din yung mga nasa countryside area. Yung mura lang sana, kasi madalas nasa galaan kami sa tourist spots.
    - Magstay kami for 7 days, meron po ba kayong itinerary?
    - Tourist spots to visit? Hindi po kami pwede sa caves or falls na may mahabang lakaran.
    - Things to remember?

Thanks!

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast