New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Be careful when parking at Ace Water Spa Quezon City, while me and my family was enjoying swimming inside their establishment my parked FX van was hit by a ten wheeler truck at the back parking area which was guarded by a security guard, which resulted to a damaged back side near the back door of the FX , This happened to me only today May 22,2010 at around 5:55pm..

Ace Water Spa does not according to them liable for any damages made on your vehicle even bumps / hits / banggas.

So if you love your cars/ rides stay way from Ace Water Spa !!!

Park at your own risk!!!!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Mods,

palipat po ang thread na to sa Goon Squad. Thanks

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Any pictures of the damage done to your FX ?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Bro.,- When you say "guarded by a security guard", is it an enclosed parking area? Ano naman ang ginagawa ng 10-wheeler truck doon?

9909:gotcha:

5. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    -According to the guards outside and Ace manager Jojo ten wheeler trucks regularly delivers at the back area of the Ace Water Spa where i parked the tamaraw fx if I only knew that ten wheeler trucks regularly parks and delivers car spare parts i would not have parked there , the plate number of the delivery truck is CTZ 101.. see for yourselves there is a big building at the back road of Ace Water Spa and you'll see some ten wheeler trucks parked there..

- The damage done was 5 inches horizontal (length)by 3 inches( width ) and approximately half an inch deep located above the taillight resulting to a half an inch straight( horizontally /length) bare metal exposure/damage
    ( i'll try to download pics as soon as i can)

-The Parking area is an open type one located at the back area , its just the typical open sidewalk parking which can accommodate around 8- 10 vehicles .Manned by a security guard.

-My concerns were the area is guarded so how could a ten wheeler truck hit a parked vehicle if the guard is really manning his station/ area

The paging system of Ace Water Spa was so weak that nobody could understand what was being paged i even asked some staff inside near the pool area what was being announced they too cannot understand what is being paged, it took around 25 minutes before i responded because i went near an area inside the pool that i could here only the last 2 digits of a plate number, that is the only time i went and asked nobody from their staff went near the pools to write down what was being paged.So it took
    25 minutes before i knew of the incident

When the moment i went to see my vehicle around 6:10pm Ace Water Spa manager Jojo was defensive immediately and said that they are not to be blamed and I should be the one to talk to the driver of the ten wheeler truck plate no. CTZ110 driven by one Danilo Pablio and that's what i did , however its very hard to talk to a driver and some of his friends near you because they are delivering items right behind Ace Water Spa, and i was only with my wife and two kids 8 and 11 years old i was really taken aback with the incident
    It's really very hard to talk with a deliveryman of a ten wheeler truck driver and his pahinante , and considering this is my first bangga in my 19 years of driving i was really confused at that time.We stood there at the back area for almost two hours almost 8pm waiting for the reply of the truck drivers office .So we just decided to talk for tomorrow because its getting late and my two kids are very hungry already..

its really very hard to be in a situation where you have to think of the safety of your family first and foremost , cause on hindsight its hard to talk with truck drivers (goon looking)on parking altercations considering that my van was peacefully parked before it was bumped.

- I was able to swim for only 45 minutes because we arrived at Ace at around 4:50pm and went out to check what was being paged around 6-6:10pm so its just proper that i will asked for a rebate co'z i paid full for a 4 hour swim at Ace i paid P2,200 pesos in all , the manager on duty Jojo just told me that they could not give any rebates coz its already audited,he just told me after the damage of my van that i could just go inside again and restart my time and swim again . Do you think at that moment anybody at that situation would still have the moment to relax and swim again.At that moment all i want to do was to finish the incident(asap) and go home with my wife and kids .

- I asked my wife about the receipts at Ace Water Spa so it would be added for my police report she said that they do not give receipts to customers, what they give to the customers coming in are to be given to the locker room attendants and no copies are left for the customers. a clear violation of non issuance of receipts to customers.

- I also asked some of my lawyer friends about the incident and they told me that Ace Water Spa has a very obvious lapse in their supposedly secured parking area manned by a security guard a clear wreckless imprudence resulting to destruction of private property.Its so obvious if the guard was doing his job properly none of this would have happened it's that simple.

-What is just so disheartening is hearing the manager of the establishment that your a customer , will immediately say to you in your face when you meet him for the first time after finding out that you car has been hit, that Ace Water Spa is not responsible and should not be blamed for anything that happens to my vehicle inside their parking lot . At least he could have said nicer and kinder words at a moment like that.

- I just want to share my experience so that at least you'll know and hoping it won't happen to you fellow tsikoteers.

- As per advice of my friends i just filed a police report today and i'll file my insurance claim by monday.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Nakapag park na rin ako sa likod nyan, puno na sa harapan kaya no choice kundi ipa valet or park yourself dun sa likod. Medyo nakakatakot nga dahil malayo sa itsura ng harapan nila, parang bodega pa mga katabi. Buti na lang umaga at bakante yung tabi ng guard post kaya dun ako naka pwesto.

Beware Parking at Ace Water Spa Q.C.