New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by icon
    hope im not hijacking the thread pero san pa ba ibang ok na communities if you're looking to buy a house? yung mga not too "posh" like the ones mentioned.
    yung not too far from makati since trafic is such a waste of time.
    there's palm village (where collegio sta.rosa is located). its right next to rockwell. rent can go as low as 25-30K a month for a 2-storey house with a 2-car garage. yun lang medyo masikip ang kalye kaya getting out of the village can take 15 minutes. pero for the location and the price, mahirap talunin ito.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bm5er
    We would recommend looking at the Valle Verde area, Phases 1 to 6, condo or single detached houses.
    The Casa Verde Townhomes next to Valle 1 is also nice (hindi cramped and well-planned/built).

The suggestion to get a small place in the city then build a weekend home out of town is actually very appealing.

Katipunan area traffic is bad during school days (7am to 7:45am), 11am-12nn and past from 3pm to past 5pm. It improved somewhat during the past months though when trucks were banned from taking the Katips flyover.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I thiknk mckinley hills hinde dapat i compare sa forbes, ayala alabangor corinthian, dahil napakalayo ng price ng to, magakno ba sa mcvki nley hills low of 10M and high of 15M , sa forbes you need a minimum lot area of 1,000 sq meter, siguro it will cause you around around 70-80 million sioguro pwede pang tumaas to 100M+, the the other villages mention the prices would start around 30M up

so dependesa budget mo kung saan ka talaga makakabili...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    is this an actual "village"? san yung entrance nito? estrella ba?

so rent lang talaga to di pwede rent to own or buy? baka meron ka ding contact

Quote Originally Posted by smooth
    there's palm village (where collegio sta.rosa is located). its right next to rockwell. rent can go as low as 25-30K a month for a 2-storey house with a 2-car garage. yun lang medyo masikip ang kalye kaya getting out of the village can take 15 minutes. pero for the location and the price, mahirap talunin ito.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    mckinley hills is inside fort bonifacio.. near market market..

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    mga bosing, tanong lang. ok ba sa eastwood? me binebenta saken kse na condo.
    hindi na ako familiar dyan sa atin (i'n here sa us). pero balak ko ng bumalik dyan.
    your replies are appreciated. thanks.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I suggest you get a condo unit at market market....
    I heard there'e this new unit, Grand Soho Makati.... ok kaya to?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    an eastwood condo's good. malapit ka from ortigas, etc.

and shempre, yung gimmickan sa eastwood pag weekends.

yoko kasi sa fort, close to the airport, ingay sa mga dumadaan na airplanes, unless ok lang sayo yun.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nugundam93
    an eastwood condo's good. malapit ka from ortigas, etc.

and shempre, yung gimmickan sa eastwood pag weekends.

yoko kasi sa fort, close to the airport, ingay sa mga dumadaan na airplanes, unless ok lang sayo yun.
    lapit sa gimmick? that's good! i'll consider it then. salamat bosing

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    kuha ka na lng ng condo within makati area..... Yun ang malapit sa gimmicks!!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
best place: corinthian, ayala alabang, acropolis, mckinley hills?