New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by misseksaherada View Post
    .. Pati suot ko na shoes yung madali lang din hubarin at isuot sa airport..
    Magandang airport shoes ang slip ons or loafers.

I find that Skechers fits the bill. Easy to wear, remove, and comfortable in walking. Does not look bad either at puede pa pang opisina o meetings.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by misseksaherada View Post
    Pati suot ko na shoes yung madali lang din hubarin at isuot sa airport..
    personally,
    i try to bring only only one pair; the pair i wear to the plane.
    i wear the more comfortable pair when i go on a trip, even as it is not that convenient to remove at the airport.
    kasi naman, you only remove them once; the rest of the trip should be shoe enjoyment.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Though I still prefer cabin-size luggage with roller , I do have this Victorinox packable backpack as backup.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Taskin ONE Gen 3 just arrived. Let me know if you want to buy. I will give good discount. Felt this bag is not what I need.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I don't carry much clothes with me (1 shirt, 1 pair socks, 1 boxer brief, 1 thin/lightweight jogging pants) because I either leave clothes behind at my PH destinations or buy new ones and then leave them there for future use.

A little folding toothbrush, small comb, tiny toothpaste tube, tiny sanitation wash, and washcloth makes up my toilet kit.

All the above fits in my laptop backpack. That's my only carry-on. Back in 2013, that's all I brought with me, period. The airport officials were a bit suspicious because that's all I had with me. No check-ins.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by H1Tman View Post
    Taskin ONE Gen 3 just arrived. Let me know if you want to buy. I will give good discount. Felt this bag is not what I need.
    Is this the one - Taskin ONE V2 - 9-in-1 Expandable Backpack | Carry On | Travel Bag | D ?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Sticker says "Taskin ONE Gen 3" looks the same but I haven't opened the plastic it came in.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by H1Tman View Post
    Sticker says "Taskin ONE Gen 3" looks the same but I haven't opened the plastic it came in.
    Curious at wala pa ito sa website nila.

Ano kaya ang diperensya sa current model nila?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    I don't carry much clothes with me (1 shirt, 1 pair socks, 1 boxer brief, 1 thin/lightweight jogging pants) because I either leave clothes behind at my PH destinations or buy new ones and then leave them there for future use.

A little folding toothbrush, small comb, tiny toothpaste tube, tiny sanitation wash, and washcloth makes up my toilet kit.

All the above fits in my laptop backpack. That's my only carry-on. Back in 2013, that's all I brought with me, period. The airport officials were a bit suspicious because that's all I had with me. No check-ins.
    Backpacking ftw!

10. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    Curious at wala pa ito sa website nila.

Ano kaya ang diperensya sa current model nila?
    I think it's the same.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast