New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Dear friends, thank you very much for sharing your travel experience. I plan to expand my horizons and visit many interesting places on our planet. First of all, I want to fulfill my childhood dream and celebrate my birthday at the Westgate resort in Orlando. When I was little, I was a big fan of disney cartoons, but my parents couldn't afford to give me a trip to Disney Land. And I decided that when I grew up, I would do it. I was lucky that Disney World is located next to the hotel and they arrange birthday parties in the style of disney, everything is as I wanted, you can see the review here westgateresorts.com to make sure of it. So I'm very happy that I will be able to fulfill my childhood dream.. And of course I write in a notebook about interesting trips that I find on the forums. Thanks for sharing. Cheers.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    We are suppose to stay in twin lakes hotel but due to taal eruption early this year and covid-19 we cancelled it. I like the hotel because it offers heated pool so kids can enjoy swimming without worrying getting chills while in the pool and great view too.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Anyone got agoda refund thru their agoda cash? I was trying to book a hotel using agoda cash credit but cannot book.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    We are suppose to stay in twin lakes hotel but due to taal eruption early this year and covid-19 we cancelled it. I like the hotel because it offers heated pool so kids can enjoy swimming without worrying getting chills while in the pool and great view too.
    The view is great. But the pool smells chlorine. Buffet breakfast food is average.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by H1Tman View Post
    The view is great. But the pool smells chlorine. Buffet breakfast food is average.
    How is the traffic to and from here lately? May phobia na ako sa traffic sa Tagaytay.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    ^ bakt whistly, inabot ka ilan oras?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    How is the traffic to and from here lately? May phobia na ako sa traffic sa Tagaytay.
    We went up Friday noontime, not so bad. Weekend traffic is always bad. Around 1.5 hours going down noontime Sat.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    not the hotel, but the traffic.

i'm going up to tagaytay tomorrow tuesday evening.
    i'm familiar with the trafic from slex to sta rosa-tagaytay road until nuvali.
    beyond that, wala na ako alam tungkol sa traffic.
    can you guys paint me a picture of traffic upward to taal vista lodge, then down back to ncr afterward?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    pag weekday.. it's not that bad naman.. pag weekend lang talaga susumpa mo..

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    not the hotel, but the traffic.

i'm going up to tagaytay tomorrow tuesday evening.
    i'm familiar with the trafic from slex to sta rosa-tagaytay road until nuvali.
    beyond that, wala na ako alam tungkol sa traffic.
    can you guys paint me a picture of traffic upward to taal vista lodge, then down back to ncr afterward?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    pag weekday.. it's not that bad naman.. pag weekend lang talaga susumpa mo..
    thanks, po.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123