New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006

Top 5 places i have visited

1. Sorrento + the Amalfi Coast, Italia - Limoncello, beautiful nature, and best of all... SFO Bay Area standard prices in costly old Europe.

2. Bay Area, SFO - My US homebase... IMO, the best sushi in the world, and don't forget to check-out the chicks over at Vallejo...

3. Venezia, Italia - more expensive than Paris! But so what? It's worth it. :naughty2:

4. Redondo Beach, LA - Beach is ok... but you just can't get enough seafood... kahit mag-3weeks ka pa dun. Just go to a stall with an Asian cook... the Caucasians and Mexicans - sayang lang raw mats.

5. Palawan, RP - The definition of clean, unspoilt nature... but it's no. 5 cuz you can't do much in bed with clean, unspoilt nature... ehehehe.

Top 5 places i would like to visit

1. Amanpulo, Palawan, RP... just to see why.
    2. The Grand Corniche, in a zippy open top... maybe a 307cc Feline...
    3. Bacolod and Iloilo Food Trip!
    4. Ang boudoir ni Angel Locsin.
    5. Bilbao and then Barcelona, Espania.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Top 2 places i have visited
    1. Girlfriend's house :naughty2:
    2. X-Men room :naughty2:

Top 5 places i would like to visit

1. Amanpulo (honeymoon)
    2. Spain (to find myself)
    3. Brazil (to look for a wife) :naughty2:
    4. France (to look for another wife) :naughty2:
    5. Australia (to settle down with filipina wife) :naughty2:

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Limited pa lang travel experience ko, kaya pasensya na sa choices:

Top 5 Places I've visited:
    1. Bohol - we stayed in Bohol Beach Club in Panglao, and went to the usual tourist spots. Chocolate Hills, Man-made Forest, Loboc River, etc. Ganda ng Bohol, unspoiled by development, parang probinsya pa rin ang dating. Rustic.

2. Hongkong - everywhere you look, may skyscrapers, kahit sa gilid ng bundok, even at the top of Victoria Peak. And the place is so clean, unlike Caloocan or Pasay, na puno ng basura. People are also disciplined, yung mga nag-jaywalk na nakita, puros Pinoy!

3. Bontoc, Mt. Province - another rural place, quiet and you get the urge to commune with nature. Plus ok ang weather, kahit tanghali.

4. Elephant Fantasy Island, Marinduque - nung napadpad ako doon, andaming mga ***y Japanese tourists with skimpy bikinis. Ayoko na sanang umalis, kaya lang baka maiwanan ng biyahe.

5. Sablayan, Occidental Mindoro - rural setting din, tapos may parang nature preserve dun. Bad trip nga lang papunta, mga 4 hours from San Jose, Occ. Mindoro na may rough road.

Top 5 Places I would like to visit:

1. NYC
    2. Berlin
    3. Rome
    4. Athens
    5. Tokyo

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Best 5 places you've visited...and top 5 you'd like to visit