New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    I remember the good 'ol days when it was still named Fantasy Elephant Club.

I still have photos of the old hotel and to think it was "Members Only" back then.

Lagi namin kasama ang owner dati and talaga namang VIP treatment to the max.... Sinusundo kami ng nag-iisang luxury bus sa Boac kontodo with chandelier and sofas sa loob! Then dadalhin kami sa Buenavista to ride the bangka going to the resort. No speedboats pa that time. Jet ski kami all you want, then kanya kanyang golf cart at naghahabulan kami sa golf course.... And the most memorable part is the very authentic Japanese Food!

The story behind this island is that the owner really bought it just for their family as a private vacation place and not really as a commercial establishment. Until the friends convinced the owner to build an exclusive hotel, thus making it into an exclusive island for members.

I remember the owner telling us that during the hay days of the Triple V restos, Mr. Villa Vicencio goes there via helicopter just to eat Japanese food.

The down side ever since is the beach kase puros patay na corals and stones na masakit maglakad kapag di ka naka aqua boots or makapal na tsinelas. Ingat din na wag masugatan.

Sobrang malaki talaga pinagbago ngayon and a bit overrated. Dapat nila ayusin ang food kase yun ang importante sa mga guests.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by JJGF View Post
    ^ oo nga sir CVT malayo na mararating ng 50k mo... siyempre may mga pabaon pauwi yung mga titirahan mo sa US kaya parang namili ka na din
    Oo nga Bro.JJGF. Bukod pa ito sa mga pinaglumaan nila,- kaya puno ang 2 BBs kada tao.... :hysterical:

Quote Originally Posted by LadyRider View Post
    I remember the good 'ol days when it was still named Fantasy Elephant Club.

I still have photos of the old hotel and to think it was "Members Only" back then.

Lagi namin kasama ang owner dati and talaga namang VIP treatment to the max.... Sinusundo kami ng nag-iisang luxury bus sa Boac kontodo with chandelier and sofas sa loob! Then dadalhin kami sa Buenavista to ride the bangka going to the resort. No speedboats pa that time. Jet ski kami all you want, then kanya kanyang golf cart at naghahabulan kami sa golf course.... And the most memorable part is the very authentic Japanese Food!

The story behind this island is that the owner really bought it just for their family as a private vacation place and not really as a commercial establishment. Until the friends convinced the owner to build an exclusive hotel, thus making it into an exclusive island for members.

I remember the owner telling us that during the hay days of the Triple V restos, Mr. Villa Vicencio goes there via helicopter just to eat Japanese food.

The down side ever since is the beach kase puros patay na corals and stones na masakit maglakad kapag di ka naka aqua boots or makapal na tsinelas. Ingat din na wag masugatan.

Sobrang malaki talaga pinagbago ngayon and a bit overrated. Dapat nila ayusin ang food kase yun ang importante sa mga guests.
    Sis.LR,- ikaw lang yata ang yakang-yaka itong published rates...

12.9K:foshizzle:

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Hehehehe kung ako lang, I'd rather go to Palawan or Tubbataha Reef!

http://tubbatahareef.org/?page=home

Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Sis.LR,- ikaw lang yata ang yakang-yaka itong published rates...

12.9K:foshizzle:
    Last edited by LadyRider; April 19th, 2011 at 01:48 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Check this out guys... http://www.misibisbay.com/

Bicol part naman yan...hoping na matuloy kami this june..

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    hihimasin at aamoy amoyin ko na lang yung 50k
    paano naman kaming walang aamoy amuyin at hihimasin

sus grabe naman yan... pang dress-up ko na lang ng ride ko kung may maiipon.

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Hi sis!!! Musta na po? Maganda dyan! Mas ok pa nga dyan pumunta. Ask mo na rin kung pano pumunta dun sa island na tuwing gabi punung puno ng fire flies para daw nag gloglow yung island na maliit!
    Quote Originally Posted by MaNgo_Crepe View Post
    Check this out guys... http://www.misibisbay.com/

Bicol part naman yan...hoping na matuloy kami this june..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hihimasin at aamoy amoyin ko na lang yung 50k
    bwahahaha

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRider View Post
    Hi sis!!! Musta na po? Maganda dyan! Mas ok pa nga dyan pumunta. Ask mo na rin kung pano pumunta dun sa island na tuwing gabi punung puno ng fire flies para daw nag gloglow yung island na maliit!
    Hello sis LR.....musta? ok naman ako.. sobrang bc talaga ha...hmm na-excite tuloy ako lalo sa sinabi mong maganda talaga jan.. we're invited by my cousin's friend na nagwowork sa misibis...syempre discounted kaya go!

OT: sana magkita tayo nila Tina somewhere here sa south..
    Last edited by MaNgo_Crepe; April 19th, 2011 at 03:24 PM.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Bellarocca is overated id rather go to maniwaya and spend a fraction of the cost, of course accommodations dont compare but im after the beach

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I don't think it's overrated... even the "entry-level" hotel rooms are quite ok (since a swimming pool is right outside your room). The villas are nice though, as they have their own pools if you want more privacy.

The food and service is excellent... and there's lots of things to do. The beach is not a white sand beach (but made of dead corals) but it's quite ok as the water is crystal clear. All in all, I would definitely recommend going there.

Some pictures when we went there:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Bellarocca Island Resort and Spa