New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRider View Post
    Hello Sir Diesoline, san po itong Scout Barrio? Salamat po.
    Papuntang PMA at sa Pyramid cemetary....sorry ako na sumagot.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    never been to Baguio for the longest time, I think I was there like 7-8 years ago to attend a wedding, but immediately returned to Manila after the wedding. so no chance of seeing the sights.

I hope makapunta this January or Feb, para malamig pa. saan ba maganda mag stay ngayon sa Baguio?
    Best to go during a regular weekend (not long holiday like Panagbenga) or during a weekday so you can enjoy the sights without the crowd at the tourist spots. If you're looking at hotels or inns, I'd recommend staying at places outside the city proper (i.e. Manor * John Hay or one of the South Drive hotels like Iggys or South Drive Manor)... check the prices though.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by desert fox View Post
    Papuntang PMA at sa Pyramid cemetary....sorry ako na sumagot.
    yup. scout barrio in loakan road is the community located less than 500 meters after the entrance to camp john hay, pma-bound. palaganas bakery will be to your right.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    3 years ago last nakapunta ng baguio. Ok ang botanical gardens at PMA.

Sana this year makabalik para madala ang avanza. Pangasinan pa lang up north ang napuntahan ng avanza.

Legaspi naman sa south.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by JPG111 View Post
    Today is my first visit in baguio for 2011 .. My favorite place here in baguio is The Manor * Camp John Hay.. No sweat pag akyat ng 4 na blackfleet crdi's
    naks sir JPG!

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    hehehehe.. lamig Baguio ngayon nasa 9 deg

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    last i was there was April 24-25 2010, when i ran the north face 100km ultramarathon. gun start was at 3am, i crossed the finish line at 1am the next day with a time of 22hrs, route was burnham-camp john hay-loakan airport-mt kabuyao-mt sto tomas back at camp john hay then out to loakan airport again to camp john hay then finishing at burnham. colapse ako pagdating sa hotel, all for a 100km finisher's plaque!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    2 years ago . Ngayon masarap pumunta malamig para maiba iba naman.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    my last visit was september 2010, long weekend trip lang with two other friends wala nga ako dalang camera.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    wend to baguio just this weekend , first time at BenCab museum. scenery behind the museum is great and the food is nice, ang bigat ng rice nila :D

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
BAGUIO: when was your last visit & what are your favorite places?