New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hi All!

Do you guys and gals know of any apartments / condos / houses that are for rent in the Pasig area?

A friend of mine is moving from Calamba, Laguna to a condo he bought but it won't be turned over until December of this year.

He is just finishing the school year so that his kids can finish their current grade level before transferring to the schools near their future condo.

Space big enough for a family of three plus maybe one or two other people.

Thanks for the assist!

Hope to hear from y'all soon.

:regards:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    One Gateway in Boni will be opening soon, alam ko marami nang lumilipat or pinapa rent ang unit nila dun. We're planning na ipa rent din yung condo namin dun pero baka by march pa cguro, need to install some things pa kse(semi furnished)

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    What area in Pasig are you looking at?

There's a house for rent in Brgy. San Antonio cor. Capinpin and Lukban St. The gate to Brgy San Antonio is along Shaw Blvd. You might want to check it out :D

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    There's a house for rent in Brgy. San Antonio cor. Capinpin and Lukban St. The gate to Brgy San Antonio is along Shaw Blvd. You might want to check it out
    available pa yun house/apartment sa gen. capinpin st in san antonio village. contact # posted in front is 631-7240. i think meron pa units available sa kimberly and flintrige (condo); both along gen. capinpin din. meron pa available sa ibang streets. better to go house hunting nalang here if you have time.

one year contract usually so off lang ng 1month since december pa available yun lilipatan ng friend mo.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    looking for an apartment also, but i have a tighter budget below 6K lang kahit least would be 15sq.m with parking space. preferably sa rosario or maybunga area kasi i work near tiendesitas.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Sa project ng cityland sa #7 Legaspi Street, Santolan Central Business District, Pasig City mura upahan dun nasa 6k per month..Try nyo din DMCI project Lakeview alam ko nag turn over sila nung Dec..baka may nag papaupa na..

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    thanks for the reply. nakahanap ako sa may caniogan, san miguel pasig. a little bit far but a decent and quite place with parking space

Apartment /  condo / houses for rent in the Pasig area?