New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Hey guys planning to have some R& R and planning to venture out in this area

Any recommended resorts?

Medyo naikot na rin namin yung Nasugbu and Laiya area so , trying some place else naman

Family of 4 sana

Thanks

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    You can visit the wake board park in there. Matabungkay will be your best bet in the town of Lian. Calatagan is the next town but the beaches there is not as good as Matabungkay.

Hamilo Coast is highly recommended but since you've sort out Nasugbu, i assume your done with it.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by threx666 View Post
    Hey guys planning to have some R& R and planning to venture out in this area

Any recommended resorts?

Medyo naikot na rin namin yung Nasugbu and Laiya area so , trying some place else naman

Family of 4 sana

Thanks
    Try this resort. I always get the Villamor Room. Near the pool, Jacuzzi, beach, and bar.

Won't disappoint.

CORAL BEACH- Near Manila, Tagaytay, Nasugbu, Calatagan Beach Resort in Matabungkay, Lian, Batangas

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Re, the above resort.

The joint is owned by a Canadian, an affable fellow he is. So they have a number of westerners as guests. Service is topnotch, food is superb (big portions), and the beers, ice cold.

Happy (get away) weekend.
    Last edited by lowslowbenz; October 10th, 2014 at 02:36 PM.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    meg LSB ,

thanks for the recommendation on Coral beach, actually its in my short listed place , will try to give them a call .btw, the thing that makes me smile when I pass by Nasugbu especially in the sugar mill area is the memories when I was a kid back in sugarlandia.

* macsd ,

thanks bro , but for this coming december the price is not worth but maybe on off peak season , we'll try it.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Looks very interesting. We need a bit of R&R ourselves. Thanks for the reco LSB!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    meg LSB ,

thanks for the recommendation on Coral beach, actually its in my short listed place , will try to give them a call .btw, the thing that makes me smile when I pass by Nasugbu especially in the sugar mill area is the memories when I was a kid back in sugarlandia.

* macsd ,

thanks bro , but for this coming december the price is not worth but maybe on off peak season , we'll try it.

Your welcome bro. If in case your not familiar, you can rent a condo unit at Hamilo on daily basis. This way it's economical in the sense that you can cook your own food as well. Check them out at OXL.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ..... the thing that makes me smile when I pass by Nasugbu especially in the sugar mill area is the memories when I was a kid back in sugarlandia.
    Amigo, it is the smell of molasses and hot raw sugar.

You should explore the beaches of Southern Negros when time permits.

*JohnM

You're welcome boss.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    megs LSB ,

I am from Southern Negros ,hehehe from the city with 2 Sugar Mills , tama ,the smell of molasses.hmmmm yeah ,was a frequent visitor of Bulata before it got famous.

Thanks amigo

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    megs LSB ,

I am from Southern Negros ,hehehe from the city with 2 Sugar Mills
    URSUMCO and CAB? ......... :D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Any nice resorts along Matabungkay / Lian Area?